Archery

Went archery today!!~
Hehe..This is my first time holding a bow to shoot arrows..
So it's kinda memorable..guess I should blog about it..

U guys might wonder how come I'll go for archery all in a sudden..
Okies..This is the story..
Well, a friend of mine, Hui Ting, was actually sort of a former Malaysia representative in archery competition..Is it so a?Not really sure what competitions she has joined..But I know she got quite a number of medals at home..XD..
But due to some problem with her spine, she had to go through operation and stop playing archery..Poor girl..But at least she has some extraordinary experiences that others(excluded sportmans) would ever have..
Swtz..I seem like make this sounded like very sad..
Hehe..Not at all la I guess..
If she didnt stop playing, we might end up know her on screen or papers but not through HSC d..=P

Kyloon is the one that initiated the archery session..
He wanted Ting to teach him how to play archery..
So Ting arranged the thing for us..
But in the end, Kyloon couldnt make it..whereas all of us had fun..
Hehe..So I guess we still have to thank him lo..
Neway, they plan to go MSN (Majiles Sukan Negeri) on Monday again..

So on Saturday morning, all of us..that used to sleep till noon, miraculously woke up early jz for the archery session..
Have to reach Ting's house at 9am..
At 1st there're just 5 people that confirm will be going..
In the end, 10 people went there in 3 cars..hehe
Actually 2 cars were enough but just to make it more convenient later when going back home..

Sin n me were the earliest to reach there unexpectedly but somehow expected..
Hahax..Cz I thought I might not be able to wake up that early..
But me n sin are quite punctual most of the time if we go by ourselves..=P..
Then get my stomach filled with something at Ting's house..
Her little cousin came..about jz one year plus..but can feel the heavy weight by jz seeing how her mum carry him..XD..at first he's not willing to smile in front of us at all n his mum told us he's pai seh..Hahax..His mum said he hasnt warm up yet, if not we cham liao..But in the end he did smile..
Well, Matthew still is the cutest baby I've ever see..hehe

Finally at 9sth we reached MSN..
Then Ting caught up with her senior, Jaffery..
He has arranged the bows n arrows for us..4 bows in total..
These are the simple set up of bows..For beginner like us..N they got different ketegangan..the higher the numbers go, the tighter the string will be..The lightest one is 22..n that is the one I use..Huhu..I dont hav strength..what to do..Maybe I can try weight lifting to gain strength..swtz..

This is Jaffery..u can tell that he's an expert by looking at the way he shoots..His arrow is "fast n accurate"..Wonder how much effort he did to come to this stage n being a coach at such young age.. Jaffery, thanks a lot yea..For setting up the equipment for us..*Winks*

For protection purpose, we need to put on some accessories..
Somehow the wrong method n posture will cause ourselves to get injured too..
Poor Sin..She hurt her hand kinda seriously compared to the others who only get some bruises..
I'm the lucky one..Didnt get any injuries..Ahem..Touch wood..Better dun mention this..Later I get it next time..=X
Anyway, Ting said she get countless serious injuries during practice last time..The one others faced are just minor ones..this kind of accident is unavoidable esp in sports..
The glory of sportman comes with a lot of arduous n tough stories behind..It's not as easy as what we see from tv..should applause for them..Hehe..
Sin's healing her hand with a packet of ice while Ting showing her cute face..Kekez

Each set of bow n arrows are extremely expensive..Ranging from a few hundreds to thousands..
Moreover the arrows are not lasting..After sometimes then will no longer be in good condition n need to get new ones..
Most players get sponsored by government or ngo for those equipment..Ordinary people wont hav the money to pay for all that..tat's too costly..

Different bows got their own rules of playing..
Like the simple type that we use can only play for short distance..
The furtherst distance that they have in the real competition is 80m for males n 60m for females..
N guess what..the distance we played is not even half of the standard distance..N yet we still play till so cacat..Hehe..Actually, I'm the most cacat of all..XD..
It's not about shooting the yellow area in the centre that makes a winner..
What's more important is that one can get persistence shooting..
All of us hardly make it..Sometimes the arrows din even touch the board..I kena this a lot at he beginning..Hahax..
Neway, practice makes perfect..So we just have to practice more n there comes the improvement..
Yeng or not?Hehehe..

The girls!!..Hardly can open our eyes..Is really hot under the sun..

Oh yea..
There's a paintball court placed at MSN..
Kinda cheap if compared to war museum n Jerejak..
RM 30 for 50 bullets..RM50 for 100 bullets..
LoLx..I'm like advertising the paintball in my blog..
Should ask commission from that guy, Bonus Chan when I go there next time..LoLx..
Ben n the rest said wanna go paintball n archery on Monday..
Duno in the end will success or not..
If we do, then will definitely blog about it..

P/S:
Dont know how come blog till so boring..Aihz..no ilham..Mana ilhamku? huhu~
Maybe this is because I didnt finish this post right after the event..No longer have that exciting mood d..Sumore forgot to bring my camera though finish charging d..Luckily PQ did bring hers..so that I get to snap a few to put in this post..

The archery session is fun; only the way I blog is boring..

Sorry if this entry really bored u guys much..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But me n sin are quite punctual most of the time if we go by ourselves..=P..
________________
what does this suppose to mean? lol

Unknown said...

Ahem..why u go highlight this out...
U noe what i mean one, isnt it?

N thanks for telling me the errors..

Anonymous said...

XD... what does that mean?