Besides a new beginning, end of the previous month, nearer to the end of the year,..etc..one would definitely think about birthdates of friends around..I guess this mostly apply for gals only..Hahax..Guys wont be fussy about such things..
It get even more 'interesting' when there are a few bdays coming in a row of a week..
As in ur purse/wallet would have to sacrifice quite a lot..n have to do some plannings..the even 'fun' part is that having assignments due or test loaming around the corner..XD
Here are the list of it..
AUGUST
3rd - Weng Lau (Meow!)
6th - Kelvin (Kuay)
8th - Wei Jie, Wing Li (Chicken Wing)
10th - Siu Hoong, Yin Zhong
11th - Jeng Tyng
27th - Kwan-Lyn (Lala)
30th - Chee Hong (God)
31st - Malaysia XD (Negara-ku)
This is all I can think of now..Dun kill me if I missed out urs..
First comes Weng Lau's birthday..which I dont get to attend..cz I got my ankle sprained..Anyway, I heard that his celebration is kinda like from midnight till the next day midnight..Hahax..Countdown-Morning Dim Sum-den duno wat-cake cutting @ Monash-Steamboat-Pool Playing-etc..So eventful..Must be very very joyful yea..
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next comes Kelvin's bday..Actually plan to make it a 3-in-1 celebration for Kelvin, Wing Li n Siu Hoong as their bdays fall on the same month yet same week..
But in the end we didnt manage to make it..Too bad..So sorry to Kelvin..But guess Stella had helped us to do our parts..Hahahax..
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We had Wing Li's bday celebration one day earlier than his real bdate..in Red Box..
Went RB straight after Electrical Lab..
Didnt expect to see so many people there..LoLx..Almost 1/5 of the Engineering students or more..Woah..
This time is super fun..Get to fool on the birthday boy..
More fun..cz not only bday boy that kena fooled..his gang of frens also kena..*Evil*
Nearly being fined for RM500 for playing with the cake by RB..Really mad..Though we noe wasting food is bad, but then it's jz a celebration..Dun care la..We're leaving n we did roughly clean up the place..
1. Sponge cake with whipped cream
2. Hit the head on the creamy cake..Woohoo..So many hands there..
3. Wing Li's face after facial wash with whipped cream
4. Wing Li's face applying chocolate moist mask
Close Friends of bday boy being victimised..
I've the video taken by Jin Hang on the whole process of how the bday boy and his gang were being treated with the cake..Haha..But not gonna post it up..Hostel connection sucks..So too BAD la..hehe
Played a game in Pizza Hut after all stomach's done..The loser has to finish up a spoon of mixture of liquid..*Yucky*..Poor Wei Loon n Kar Horng..Hehe..Luckily I'm safe A group pic in RB
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Then was Siu Hoong's birthday..
Tues only went Pyramid..Friday Pyramid again..
No more RB but MOVIE -- Rush Hour 3..
Hmm..the movie a bit too short ba..jz so-so only for Jackie Chan's movie..
Then Pizza Hut AGAIN...swt case...n had some unhappy experience there..where the service is terribly bad..till CW seriously made a complain.. Dip-licous...AGAIN...LoLx..
Siu Hoong -- The Birthday Boy The Gals plus Kelvin n Bday boy n JYang too
The Guys
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Towards the end of the month -- Godly Chee Hong's bday..XD
We had electrical exam that day..sigh..N I did terribly for that paper..Not my day..Not really in the mood..
But I promised CH before that will go sing k on his bday..
Went RB after computing Lab..
N we booked two room..ended up become one room for Chinese songs, another room for English songs..LoLx..
Supposing goin to Shabu Shabu..in the end we had our dinner at Station One Cafe..which we jz went last weekend..N had my very 1st meal tat day only at around 10pm..still havent gastric..Hope wont..
Oh yea, addicted to that card game d..When r we goin to play it again?RB again.. *Peace*
No wonder u wear orange colour that day..haha..now only I realise.. Mixed fruits ordered by Birthday boy..
Looks so delicious yea..But I Didnt get to taste it..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
N lastly..the birthday of our country..aka Merdeka Day..
Happy Birthday to all..=)
That's all..so tiring with the bday post..



1 comments:
Yimui, I noticed something from one of your pictures in Redbox... ;)
*Congrats* :)
Post a Comment