I'm Home =)

This post supposing should be posted two days ago on Saturday..

But due to my early sleep on that very night I got home..
So got no latest update on my whereabout lor..

Actually reached PG in the afternoon..but went QB for shopping straight after my mum picked me up at the bus terminal..
Hahax..U must be thinking that I'm a shopaholic or what..
Hmph..not really la..Still a long way to go for me to be entitled with this phrase..
It's jz simply becoz the days I'll be back here wont be long..that's why have to utilise the time trying to do as much as I could..

Althought not much shopping done..But did spend quality time with mum..I'm contented^^
So long never shop shop with mummy d..All the while in Sunway, from eating to shopping I have to pay myself but not today..Hehe..

Finally updraded my lappie's ram too..Obviously, the performance now is getting smoother..If not everytime when using MatLab program..really feel like hentam it with hammer..=.=

Had sort of a tea-break at Paddington House of Pancake..
Hehe..A must-try pancake whenever I come to QB..It's yummy yummy delicious..
Too bad I still din see this restaurant in KL..Hm..Is it the only outlet in Malaysia?
Anyway, they are having a promotion..
RM55 for two..Including drinks, appetizer, desserts n pancake..sort of like eat all u can..
If u r a big eater, for sure it's gonna be worthwhile..
But not for me n my mum at that time la..We're still gonna eat dinner later..

San Francisco Pancake...*Thumbs Up*

Reminiscing the days I spent with my old buddies months ago..
I believe we'll be back to this restaurant soon end of this year..*Cheers*

Oh yea..
Deja Vu is happenning without failed..
I'm sick once again I'm home..
All becoz of insufficient sleep for the past few weeks especially last week..my total sleep is not even half of my normal sleep for the whole damn week..
It's not surprised that I would fall sick with such unhealthy lifestyle..
But luckily manage to endure till the workload is over..n not break down half way..
Caught a little fever the day be4 I came back PG..Turned into flu n sorethroat the next day till now..Glad that it is not as serious as the one I got during June/July..

Still unconfirm with the date of going back Sunway/ leaving PG..
It's kinda like being postponed from one days to another..
Getting later n later..
LoLx..In some sense it's a good news..but it's not for some other reasons..
Have to go back early is becoz there is a damn project due-ing next week..
Anyhow, not intend to come back at 1st..if not becoz Ting can provide transport I wont really think of coming back..although i ended up come back by bus cz her dad's car cannot fit..
N another bad news came to me the next day right after a bad news of Ting..
Hui's Atos too cannot fit me in for the journey back to Sunway..
What a combo bad news?!
Sigh..jz pure bad luck..My dark September still has not end..
So now have to depend on mum's decision..
At 1st planning to go back by Tues..straight away got rejected..
Now trying Wed..if not then thurs..Hopefully wont drag till the last day of this mid sem break lor..

Guess that's all for now..

Hope that those having Mid Sem Break like I do now..could enjoy ur holidays...(From what I noe, Mew's uni is also having sem break now..hehe..so I cannot pressume that only we, Monashians are having break)..
Though I'm pretty sure that everyone would have at least an assignment/project to deal with..
But it's still a break..better than nothing..
Especially Engineering students..we really deserve for a break after so much work n less sleep..!!

0 comments: