Fireworks + Structure Project1

Finally done with the AUG highlights post..
Still got sumore to blog..But I'm LAZY n tiring d..
Notice the time I posted my blog..
It's so early in the morning a..Even get to see how the sky changes colour..from dark to bright..
Well, actually was because I terslept last night without even switching off the lights n shutting down my lappie..This happened more n more frequent nowadays..Hopefully this wont kill my lappie lifetime..

Hmm..See what I still wanna say about August..

Well..didnt get to watch fireworks at Putra Jaya..that's really a pity..
Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2007 was held there for two weeks..

Heard nice good comment about the fireworks..
For those that knowing me well, I shouldnt have missed out this golden opportunity..
It's fireworks u noe??! Ar...sumore is an international competition..for sure it's a lot nicer than those we normally see..
But too bad..it's held at Putra Jaya n not Subang Jaya..
In order to see it..1st thing have to have transport..2nd thing have to bear with the traffic..
The 2nd one is fatal enough...to jam in the middle of the traffic for 3 hours or more for a 30minutes journey..that's TOO MUCH..
Anyway, get to see the video recorded...really COOL..hopefully what the government's planning to make the competition an official one for every year will be carried out..If this is true, I wont let this chance slip away anymore..



Hmph..What else..
Broke record for calculating trusses for Project 1 of ENG 1020 from afternoon till after midnight..10 hours of calculation..That's crazy..!!!
Even on Merdeka Day still cannot get to rest..ENG 1020 KILLS!!
Rushing up for the presentation slides n so on..Should applause for our leader HHHH...
Sumore have to wear formal for the presentation yesterday..


Max glueing up our model of acess bridge n look out tower..

Jeffrey:" I appreaciated u all for buidling ur bridge model. I'm sure this must have taken up quite some time n effort to complete it. According to ur model, what is the load on ur bottom chord of ur truss..Bla bla bla..."
Zha dou..praise a little then use that model to attack us with questions pula..

Though my presentation sucks..but..Glad that it's all over..YaY!!~
End of project 1 doesnt mean that my independence day is for long..
Still got project 2 n 3 coming up real soon..

Well..this is about September part le ba..Hahax..
Then I shall proceed to the 4th post of today..LoLx

0 comments: