Summer has come and passed
the innocent can never last
wake me up when september ends
ring out the bells again
like we did when spring began
wake me up when september ends
here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are
as my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when september ends
Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when september ends
like my father's come to pass
twenty years has gone so fast
wake me up when september ends
wake me up when september ends
wake me up when september ends
the innocent can never last
wake me up when september ends
ring out the bells again
like we did when spring began
wake me up when september ends
here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are
as my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when september ends
Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when september ends
like my father's come to pass
twenty years has gone so fast
wake me up when september ends
wake me up when september ends
wake me up when september ends
Jz came across this song in my playlist..
Cant really get myself into bed..
Never knew that I could actually relate to this song..
Dun ask me why..
But has got nth to do with summer, spring, 7 years , 20 years or father..
September for this year simply is jz aint my month..
Dun feel like I'm being myself anymore..
I really wish that the bad part would end jz here..RIGHT NOW..
-------------------------------------
A sincere prayer to someone in need..*Praying Hard*



4 comments:
cheer up fren..no matter wad we still hv to carry on..
dis year is definitely not ma year..still i hv to accept it..i can do it..surely u can do it as well..
all da best to you..
Yup.. no matter wat happens... must always stay happy!
cheer up
Hey, hope you're ok by now. cheer up!
rmb there's a positive side to everything. dun let the worries bug you!
Hey all..
Thanks for the cheer-up-msg..
I'm feeling much more better..
Rocks on with the 2nd half of September ba..=)
Post a Comment