End of House Hunt Hassle

Good news!!
I've officially settled my accomodation in Clayton.
Another big relief~~~

The greatest honour for getting the house should be awarded to none other than WAI CHE!!
Without her, I couldn't imagine that how long more I need to be haunted by the night mare of homeless, strolling at the street of Clayton..

I'm pretty much contented with the house..
To get a house which is fully furnished, reasonably priced, short distance to the campus, can ngam ngam accomodate the 5 of us..etc etc
Wow..this is really by luck..or the Chinese said the house has 'yuan' (fate) with us..
In fact, the house is awesome..haha..
Well, I won't post the exact location of the house, later my pretty housemates being stalked..LoLx..

Everything happened so coincidentally..
1. Wai Che went over Aussie early..
2. Her brother has resumed studies at Clayton..
3. The house was opened for inspection on Tues..
4. We were somehow the first to submit the complete application form with personal identificaton attachment..

....
...
..
.

Followed by the procedure of signing the lease agreement and payment..

Tada~
We've gotten THE HOUSE.
All the efforts are paid off.
All the worries have turned into joy and excitement.

More to settle after CNY.
To stay off-campus is really troublesome.
But I hope things will work well somehow..

Thank you, Wai Che.
Thanks to those who have helped me to inspect houses before this.
Thanks to mum who has helped for the payment.
Thanks to Chin Ying for the help, accompany and constructive suggestions.
Thanks to the future housemates for the quick decision and cooperation.
Hahaha..Thanks everyone..

I'm *in a joyous mood* =))

0 comments: