There goes my mid sem break..Aihz..So sad..
So fast that I've to come back here..
All thanks to the subject which made me blur for most of the time--Process System Analysis..
We've got this case studies on..N the session I get falls on tmr(Thurs)..
I guess I did mention about this in my previous post..
So let's just forget about this case study thingy..
N if it happens to be an interesting one..I shall blog about it tmr..
Well, let's see what have I done for the past few days in PG..
Basically, I've done nothing much..but still there are something la..
Accomplished some missions which are stated on my list..though I didnt manage to complete all..
The time is too short n the body condition is malfunctioning..aihz..
-Went PC fair on Saturday..Bought some accessories..as usual..it was 'people mountain people sea'..But this time, I didnt meet much friends there..Unlike previous times..Most probably is because most people are away from PG ba..
-Had dinner at Good All..The food there is absolutely nice..n there are memories too..If can migrate all the food there to Sunway, how good it will be...I dont mind even if half of the stalls are being moved over here..anything will do..*Dreaming*
-Sunday--Ate Häagen-Dazs ice cream!!..LoLx..For those that who know I'm still so sick would be shocked yea..Hehe..No choice ler..Chocolate Fondue is too tempting..hahahax..With the accompany of mum one..So kinda get permission d somehow..
-Went Queensbay after Häagen-Dazs..The first time I drove there..LoLx..nothing to be proud about la..Jz feel funny..Cz after so long only I drove there for the 1st time..Who ask GP is jz within walking distance from my house..There's No point I travel so far all the way up to QB ba..Unless got free transport..Hiak hiak~
-Took an effort to the hp shop to repair my k800..My Games n application function were dead since months ago..I guess I didnt play since my HSC final ended..N somehow by that time, the application cannot be opened..It shows 'operation failed'..That guy told me if by deleting the stuff in my memory card then the thing can work, then is easy to settle..If not gonna leave my hp for him for a couple of days..N so I agree on it to let him try deleting..Argh..Still cannot work..I didnt leave my hp there..Will repair it some other time ba..this time for my stay in PG is too short la..What if I cant get my hp back by Wed..*Sob*
-Monday--Gurney!!Watched Mr. Bean..Okay..gonna admit this movie is so so stupiak..Thanks to Ben Ben who chose to watch this movie..Before that already heard from some friends that this movie is not worth watching in cinema n kinda disappointing..get to meet with Veggie n pass her her belated present..So envious of her..Can still be in holiday mood for like half a year till she goes Nottingham..Enjoy ur holidays n gain good working experience ba..Hehe..jz get to noe that she gets herself a part time job d..+ U + U!!
N oh ya..Downloaded lots of new dramas n new songs..been so outdated for the past one or two months..AIhz..Will still be outdated as long as I'm stuck here ba..need someone to keep me update..Who can handle this job?Hehe..
One more thing..Dynamics project..I guess most of the engineering students are headache with this..I guess my group will do just fine ba..hahax..Think positive..have to do some adjustment on it still..Thanks a lot to my jiu4 xing1..hehe..
-Food that I've eaten..
- -->Loh Mee
- -->Pasta
- -->Hokkien Char
- -->Dim Sum (from dian3 xin1 zhi1 jia1)
- -->Pineapple Fried Rice (from BJ Unity)
- -->Curry Chicken (Specially served by Grandma..Yummy!!)
- -->Char Koay Kak
- -->Jawa Mee
- -->Mua Chee
Missions that failed to be accomplished..
*Study (Didnt touch my notes at all even though I bring them all back with me..Duno what's the point bringing all back n yet didnt flip through them..I'm gonna be so dead for the coming exams..)
*Movie (Didnt manage to watch Stomp the Yard, Meet the Robinson n also Ninja..Sigh..Veggie watched all d except Ninja..I really really wanna watch STY ler..It seems like a nice movie..N I bet it is..)
N one bad news is that..both my parents are sick..Sigh..
Once I get home nia..the next day my mum's sick d..Then on Tues morning, get to noe a bad news from my mum saying that they wont be able to drive me down KL this Wed..Cz my dad admitted hosp in China..Is it the feng shui problem at my house?Why suddenly all sick sick one?
Aihz..Hopefully everything will turn fine SOON..
I hope..
I sincerely hope..Both my parents are in good health always..especially when I'm away from home..
N this wish is also dedicated to everyone out there..Take good care of ur health..
aihz..When can only my cough be recovered?




1 comments:
hmm..even u r not feeling dat well..da food u ate r considered many compared to me..envious of ya..u shud feel proud while standin in front of me..haha..
seriously hope dat u would free frm da wicked cough..stil da same old words..drink more..rest more..
may ya wishes come true..
=)
Post a Comment