End of Mid Sem Break/ Easter Break

Well, it's the end of Mid Sem Break aka Easter Break~
So it's another new start for the 2nd part of the 1st sem..
Life is getting tougher n tougher..
Especially this coming few weeks, Having tons of assignments, tests and projects...
Feeling like my brain cells are aging seriously..
So hard to absorb new stuffs..
Old old liao..T_T
Even a cough also so hard to recover..Almost 3 weeks ler..>.<..

Nothing much to blog about this post..
Just a note for the end of the break..

I know that a bunch of my friends do enjoy their break to the fullest..
Xiang Jie and Kyloon flew from Sydney to Melbourne to meet up with the Inti's gang there..Read XJ's blog about his trip to Melb..Beside the gaming part, it's quite interesting

Holidays life at overseas is not so bad after all huh..
Not as worse as what I thought..Homesick..Lonely..Bla Bla Bla..
Unlike me, didnt even really enjoy the break also..

Rhian too flew to Melbourne n stay with Mew n Wai Che..
How nice it is to have a gathering there huh..
Aiyo..Cant wait for u all to come back..

As I know, some will come back during Winter break..but not each n everyone ba..
So still have to wait till end of the year only can meet up with all of u..

Everyone out there...gamba-teh for ur studies yea..
I MUST + U + U too~
*Peace Out*

0 comments: