Better?!Guess so..

Phew..

Finally things are getting from bad to good..(not yet reach best yet..)

The egg drop thing is kind of a success..(At least it is to me...As long as it didnt break, n didnt exceed the weight limit..then is okay for me..I dont ask for more, aint I?)

My voice is in the road of recovery..Now having sort of like cartoon sound..(o.O)..
Been typing messanges for two days..Stupid Godfrey said wanna record it..Geram-nya..I know that's very funny or somehow annoying..Like when u talk to a person, but the person's response is by typing messages to answer u with few moments lagging..Argh..I'm kinda pissed off about this..Now only I realise that I actually talk not little leh..>.<..Cz I've been typing msg like for nonstop whenever I met people..SO damn sweat..

N so now I got back a little of 'my' voice..But is sounded like so geli..n they regarded it as cartoon voice pula..Said wanna record it down..Aihz..Why bully sick person one..U all really 'mou leong sum'..
But dun care la..As long as I can talk..I will talk to the fullest..till I cant endure the pain in my throat only I will shut up..I've been drinking a lot of water today..guess it is like 3 days ei volume..XD
I hope..I REALLY hope my voice will be back to normal SOON..as SOON as POSSIBLE..
I've almost like forgotten about how my voice really sounds like d..Can u imagine how serious is this?!
While typing this..been coughing continuously..Sigh..After sore throat n here comes cough cough..Sien a!!~
I dont wanna fall sick..PLEASE

Another good news is that..I'm going back to PG this Thurs..which is the day after tomorrow..for my Mid Semester Break..
Whoa~So fast the day has come..
But somehow..I feel like it is too fast pula..
Swt..Duno why got such an odd feeling..
I've wanted to go back so much all this while..
To have a week date with my lovely Penang food..
Been sick for a few days..Didnt wash my clothes nor tidy my room..
Suddenly feel like will hav loads to do before going back..
But still..I'm going back home soon..For just one week though..
Cz I have this stupid subject-Process System Analysis..
Where we have case studies during the Mid Sem Break..
There are actually 3 sessions for each group..2 on Monday n another one on Thurs..
Since my two other group members wanted the Monday session, I've got no choice but to stick wiv the Thurs one..
Will be visiting Yakult factory at Nilai..XD..I guess this is the only consolation prize for me..free drinks~
N has been given lot of assignments to do..At the same time, have to catch up with the progress of studies n also prepare for the exams after the break..
Aihz..this break is not really a break for relaxation..

K..Till here..
Continue only when I'm back in PG..

P/S: Will post up the egg drop pic n video after I gather more pic from other lab session..XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mui! hehe glad dat ur project was successful XD
keep up da good work and jia you! XD
huhu, say 1301313Y for 1000000 times then ur voice will come back at once =P
juz kidding muahahha, get well soon o
happy hols! im having easter hols too XD

Unknown said...

Swtz..If I say that for so many times..My voice will be gone FOREVER...

Enjoy ur holidays too yea..

Back to PG d..But u gals r not here..Sigh~
Miss u all so much!