SIGH~
I lost my voice for 3 days d..
Last Saturday was just the starting of it..Still can talk at least..just with some sort of sha1 ya3 voice..
But after I woke up on Sunday, totally no voice coming out from my mouth..
Argh!!~
Even though I din sleep much for a couple of days last time, I also never so sick..
Well, the root of everything happened on Fri..
Doing the egg drop thingy..Tried 4 designs..then all broken..
Very stressed out..Very moody..
Then started to like pushing myself hard..
I didnt take nap that day..N went out for the whole day..Stay up till 5am..Oh gosh~
I was very very VERY tired since 1am..
Didnt even feel like doing the project when I came back..
But I know I have to..I dun wanna be so lenggang like the 1st project..n regret again..
Basically, we stayed up till so late..but we didnt do much after 3am I guess..
Then the next day woke up at 9am..
Wanna be at campus to weigh the egg n contraption..
But then..sadly..it was a public holiday..N the lab assistant was not there..So din get to weigh the thing..
Went to atrium n tried out the other 2 designs..
Ph-rang!!Broke again!!!
The bet wiv Godfrey jz failed..He's so smart that he knew for sure my straw design wont work..
I didnt eat my breakfast or even drink water then I straight went to uni d..
Cz I thought I wont stay there for long n will go back to hostel to continue my sleep..or maybe come back to continue doing the project..
But in the end, we ended up continue the project at campus..Borrowed stuffs from Matthew n people over there..
Thanks a lot yea..Perhaps gals really hav the privillege..Hahax..Get stuffs for free..>.<..I didnt wanna take advantage la..but they jz said take it as we like..
Got no energy..So sleepy..So hungry..So thirsty..
But still force myself to continue with the project..
Not doing the job efficiently also..Duno why push myself so hard..
Aihz..till 3pm only go get my b'fast?brunch?lunch?or hi-tea?
Really feel like dying..........
When my mum called me, I really feel like gonna cry..Even though she's scolding me for not taking meals, I also didnt feel beh syok about it..Cz I know she does care about me..
Finally..all the hard work worth it..It works finally..the egg didnt break..
(Well, not to say it so early..the actual test run will be on Tues 3pm..Hopefully everything goes on the right track..NO deja vu!!)
There were a few groups doing their project there too..Mostly success d..But still left some still yet to be unbroken..
Get back hostel at 6pm..Almost like a dead fish..
But I still hav a little voice..
The worst part came only on the next day..
After having b'fast wiv aunt in the morning..
I went to take a long nap from 2-7pm..
Was very very exhausted..Set my alarm for a few times but really cant open my eyes..
After woke up, found out that I was having fever..
This was really the 'best' April Fool I have ever had..
Went to sleep at 10.30pm..
Thought that I will wake up somehow at 6 or 7 since I slept so early..
But still make no difference..I woke up at 8 after my alarm rang..
N the worst thing is..my voice not yet come back..
The whole day I was writing messages n typing to communicate with people..
So tiring to communicate in such a way..
As if I'm experiencing a ya3 ba1's life..So so sad..
Till in the end, I really fed up with typing msg d..might as well dreaming away..
ARGHhhh!!..I want my voice back..Though I know it is not a sweet nice voice..
But still it is better than voiceless..
N I dont like ppl making fun out of me as I cant talk..
U guys can laughing away..but how would I feel like?
Sigh..I know it is jz my fault..who asked me not to take good care of myself..
Once I gain back my voice, I will be talking nonstop...
I still wanna go RB..SObz sobz..
I still wanna taste good food in PG..
I still I still...
Hopefully I can gain back my voice VERY SOON!!
The best is before I get back to PG..
N another thing is..hopefully the egg drop later will be a success one..
I have already paid off with losing my voice d..
Dun make matters worse...please...
Good luck to me n everyone then!!
I still duno how to handle the presentation tmr..
Maybe I need to be like what Gwen has said..
"Act as an egg during presentation"..ROFL..XD



0 comments:
Post a Comment