Giv' Me A Break

This week..is another busy week..
Tests, report, assignment..ham-pa-lang also got....

Let's start off with Monday..Erm..Or should be Sunday..
Anyway, jz wanna ask around..
Which is the day that u all consider as the first day of the week?

Nothing important la..
Jz saja post out this question..

Sunday
Had breakfast with aunt @ 'Grandpa Bak Kut Teh restaurant'..
Judging from the name feeling like..the food wont taste as nice as the Bak Kut Teh we have in PG or even Klang..
But my aunt wanna save on petrol..
Dont wanna drive so far.. Aihz..So sad..
Anyway, she did promise to bring me to Klang next time or maybe the one in Puchong..
Whatever la..As long as it is nice will do..
Hehe..I too gau hiam d..
Lala~No choice mer..The food I've been eating for the whole week is like..so-so only..
If got chance, sure wanna taste nice food la..XD

Then we went Carrefour to shop for groceries..
Woohoo~Once again get to see how a typical shopaholic buy stuffs..
Hsiao Hui managed to buy so much just solely on food..haha..Geng~

Back to hostel..Plan to nap..
But in the end online chatting for few hours..Swtz..
Then Zzzz for duno how long..
Oh no..Short of time le..Study study study..

Cook fish porridge for the first time..Hehe..
Tasted..Okay I guess..XD

Monday
Nearly cannot wake up today..
Usually on Monday, will be filled with lazy bums around..Dun feel like going to lectures also..
But today's Physics lecture is quite interesting..
Hrm..Maybe it's been quite awhile since we last had Phy class as Dr. Lan was away for some conference thingy last week..plus the mid sem break..
So it's like two weeks plus that we didnt hav Phy lectures d..

Today, we learn about WAVE.. LoLx..
Here are some videos taken during the lecture..
I bet not many would like to sit at the front row ever since this happened..
Perhaps there are still people who dun mind sitting there if they let to being called up to demonstrate for the class..Kekez


Transverse Standing Harmonic Wave XD




Longitudinal Standing Harmonic Wave XD


Maths class is getting more n more interesting after Dr. Tan takes over blur blur Dr. Chong's lecture..
The attendance for maths class somehow is like increasing d..
Dr. Tan rocks! with all the video clips..Really 'zha dou' by him.. XD

Had Dynamics lab session today..
But not really worrying about the report though..
Cz already got some references from previous classes..Lala~

The best part is..We finish the report on tat night..
Basically, it is Hsiao Hui that done the report..3 of us were jz fooling around..
Nono..It's Max's fault..Kacau us nia..Noe u wanna show us how pretty is someone la..ROFL
In the end, we did the report till...9sth..only got back home..
I've been luan-ing to hav dinner since 6pm..
Only manage to have my dinner at 10pm..
If this continues for few more times, might get appendicitis soon.....=.=

Got so tired..but still have to endure the tiredness..
Forced to attempt the tutorial questions and study for the quiz..
Finally..I'm done..It's already so so late..Still didnt touch much on my ENG1010 notes..Mid term exam will be falling on Wed..Die Die le..
Dun care le..Zzz 1st!

Tuesday
Dr. Keith was telling the class about the rematch of the Dynamics project when I entered the lecture hall..A bit late for lecture..LoLx..Luckily still havent started teaching..
Anyway, dun really feel sad about the failure in my project d..
Somehow was relieved that everything is over..
Not like I still have to join the competition and test out my device again n again..Get so stressed out for the Lego car..
Hehe..Guess this is jz to console the inner part of myself la..=P

Instead of studyin Physics for the quiz later..I plan to study for 1010 during my 2 hours break..
But ended up talking away after some frens joining me in the library..
Talking about our Sem Break plan pula..
Still got so many stuffs not yet settle..but we still got the mood to talk about holiday plan..
Still left one whole chap for 1010..Sei lor..
Time to go for Phy tutorial..Tonight sure no need to zzz d..

Do u understand the feeling when u get so tired but still forced to do something?
Sigh..Still very sleepy but have to wake up to do my studies for 1010-Process System Analysis..
Basically after Dr. Kannan takes over this lecture, I hv lost concentration during lecture n so sesat during tutorial class..
So..Meaning that what I'm studying now is not a revision but a brand new stuff..
Took me so much time to understand..to remember..n to apply the equation..
But I dont think I understand it well..Cz faced difficulties when solving the problem sets..

Aihz..What to do?Last minute study..jz rushing n pushing everything into my mind..
Some are good at last minute study but definitely not me..
Since I know my weakness, why am I still repeating the same mistake over n over again?
Seriously have to get rid of my laziness..have to instill self discipline...!!!
But this seems so hard to do in real..
Maybe..like what someone said..I need to find a fren who can be my motivation in my studies..
Hahahaha..'ren2 hai3 mang2 mang2'..Where to find wor..
I believe..that fren will come to me when the time is right..lalala..*Dreaming*
By that time, I guess I've already dropped out from Engineering course d..
Cz failed every subject till teruk teruk liao..=.=
Kay..So...STOP DREAMING!!~

Wednesday
So blur in the morning..with so little sleep..
At first still thinking of get up a bit earlier to do some extra studies..
But it has been proven that once asleep, it's hard to get up to study early in the morning..
My hands turn so cold before the exam..
I know this paper sure not gonna be alright..
There are 4 objective..each carries 10 marks..n the structure part is 40%..
Oh crap!Damn tough ler..This involves 10% of the final...
But just flung this exam again..jz like what happened to my maths..

Dealing with HYSYS in the com lab for hours..
Eyes become @@..
Still..gonna stay back to discuss about the case study 1 assignment..
SO so hungry le..Aihz..Nobody peduli me at all..
Wait for them to finish talking...is like..an hour later le..
Then only they kam buan go for dinner..
Ended up talking for like an hour after dinner..
N we get to know some 'motherhood love' thingy revolves around Kelvin..XD

Dealing with lappie again for Dynamics report after got back to hostel..
Even if got time to complete assignment..also left not much time for studies d..
NO! Is totally no time..AIks..

Thursday
Got a lot of things need to be done on my mind..
Both report and assignment due tomorrow..Argh~~~
Dun like this kind of feelings..
Deadlines.......Report.....Assignment.....Test.....
This 4 phrases kept appearing on my mind..

Went to the Career Fair after 3 lectures..
Quite fun lo I can say..
Hahax..Jz feel like going to work instead of study..
Part time job...hrm...might be doing this again end of the year..
Too bad..today is the last day d..
If not, can go browse around with more details tmr..

Straight away continue my HYSYS part after lunch till evening..
Tired enough le..
Meet the rest at Foyer after facing the pc for hours..
AGAIN..I'm starving for food..
Aihz..n Again..nobody choi me de..
Finally they are able to solve the hand calculation part d..
Then only they realise about the hungry tummy..
This is called what d ha..oh yea..'fei4 qin3 wang4 shi2'..XD

To go makan at a place...also have to decide for so long...
Torturing my tummy la wei..
Asia Cafe..Go Go GO~..Faster go!
Finally, my tummy is kinda satisfied d..LoLx

Guess u all should have noticed that I tend to feel hungry very often..
N the worst part is..I've gained weight n still..I cant stop eating..Sobz Sobz

Initial chit chat..becomes some disaster...
Jz feel like going home instantly..
The whole night is jz...utterly craps...
Thanks to all..Need to rush like mad for the report n assignment d..

By 12, manage to finish HYSYS answering part n also edit some sections of the assignment..
Went to take a nap..which I thought it will be a short one...a really short one..for like 15 min..
But GUESS WHAT?!
The next time I look at the time...it is already 5am..
Oh dear...I overslept...
My laptop is still turned on..I didnt wash up n jz slept like dead ppl for hours which I'm not supposed to do so..
I still left Dynamics report not yet done..
Really scared me off le when I found out that I overslept..
I was too exhausted to even set an alarm..=X
Why is there nobody to wake me up?aihz

Friday
K..K..Still got time..
Finished the report at 7.30am..then back to zzz again..
This time, I did set an alarm at 8.30..but somehow I turned off it unconsciously..
I dont know how did I do that also..
I guess..my hp alarm is no longer effective..

Our case study report was submitted late by 6 min..
If Hui jz dropped the stack of papers into the box, then Dr.Ooi wont have knew that we're late for the submission..
Guess she's too gan cheong d..
But it should be alright..not to worry not to worry..

Next is the dynamics report..finish printing..Hand it in..n We're done..

Hui's drawing on isometric view of the Lego car.
Superb cool, right?
Should take arts instead of engineering le..

What a waste gal..

Phew...no longer being bothered by this two deadline stuffs..

BUT..Still got another thing to-be done..
Tomorrow's Physics Mid term test..

Was so wore-out..
By the time I finished my nap, it is already late late le..
Kept on scared by all those 3 stars questions..
Ended up study till 4am then only zzz

Saturday
Physics exam...also gg.com le..
Not that hard..but still..hard..
Contradicting huh?
Aihz..I've made some really really silly mistakes..
When I get to know my more n more of my mistakes, tears gonna overflow d..
This is why I dont like to discuss about the questions right after exam..
Was in total moodless during the spontaneous extra lecture..

Still the old phrase...What is done cannot be undone..Jz accept the faith la..

Seriously not enough sleep at all..
These days..Once I lie on the bed..N there n then, I'm dead..totally unconscious..not only for awhile..But lasted for like few hours..
Even if someone called me up, I dont really know what's the conversation about at that moment..

At night, went to have dinner with aunt..at Pizza Uno..
She recommended this to me for like months ago d..
Hrm..my comment is that..Itallianese is still unbeatable..Hahax
But then..the mushroom soup tastes really nice...no wonder the waitress strongly recommended it..It's not like what u get from campbell soup le k..It's jz..YUMMY!!

Pizza Garlic Bread


Ting with her tiramisu and cheerful smile..=)

Well at least..this is the only nice part of this week of mine..

Jz Give me a break..I NEED BREAK!!!!..

After the Dynamic quiz on Monday..I'll be freed temporarily for two days..Yipee~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swtz..I've been blogging for hours on this..which is jz a plain post of complains...
Jz dun bother about it...it's jz some time consuming, insignificant post..

Finished this sushi when writing this blog..and also a mango..
Hehe..Nice nice..Long long time din eat mango le..
Now u noe how I gain all the fat le..Non-stop eating..X.X

I'm off to study now...

(Song)Waitin' for you..I'm waitin' for u........-->Break

2 comments:

Chen Yi said...

wow, a hectic week indeed u hav there.
nvm la now things have toned down a lil bit, yr 2 days break comin soon!

Yr video is realy interesting
can't help laughing when i saw it
interesting..interesting..
(somehow make me crave for a camera phone even more.. aikz)-_-
abo everytime wanna take some interesting caption have to rely on the digi cam all the time.. mahuan

is it at the end of everyday u prepare a draft of the day's events? or u blogged yr whole week based on what u rmb? if so... ho liao!!
sometimes when u ask me what I had for lunch 3 days ago.. i would have had trouble recalling d..bad memory. :(

Do u understand the feeling when u get so tired but still forced to do something?
yeah.. understand. hehe.
everytime when exam is near would have to go thru this..
thats why when exam i grow fat easily
cuz when i'm sleepy, the only thing to force me awake is by eating hiak hiak
and my fren told me if sleepy.. go to sleep la.. study also no use what..
but i just can't!!
"liang xin guo yi bu qu"
though i know that the chance of me being able to absorb what i read is low.. i still insist on studying in a frazzled condition.. -_-
now think back.. feel like i ws juz torturing myself = \

yeah and the feeling of oversleeping sucks!!
haha, had it several times before
after wake up.. feel extremely bad-tempered, cuz feel like i've just wasted all my time away sleeping.. doing nothing..then start to feel STRESS...moody..


neways the pizza garlic bread looks good *drool*
what's inside?
haha yeah no wonder we get fat easily
we practically eat while doing everything
and what do we do apart from that?
sitting in front of the laptop..
typing and clicking away
or lying on the bed/sitting there studying
all those doesnt require much movements/energy
ha~

ogosh what a long comment -_-
happy reading~

Unknown said...

LoLx..Indeed a long one..Haha..directly proportional to my long post..
*Wink*

Yest someone jz told me I'll be glad n satisfy when I know someone does read my blog..
It's proven after i read ur comment..
Woah..CY, u jz made my 'night'..(Lolx..practically now is night d..hehe)

Erm..I blog this whole post in one night..Didnt make any draft la..LoLx..Everything still so fresh on my mind be4 blogging..but somehow after i type them out..They tend to slip away from my mind d..Feel much better as if my head is lighter d..XD

If u were to buy a camera phone..k800 is not recommended..though the photos taken are of high quality..but the video..as u have seen it...so cacat la..blur blur one..especially after zooming..Still cannot fight with digital cam..N ur digi cam is good enough d..Mine..haha..sort of like can keep in museum d compare to those latest modal..

Pizza garlic bread o?Basically is jz garlic bread but they made it into pizza shape..hehe..
Suddenly feel like eating pancake at QB..House of Paddington pancake or what..4got the name d..XD

Jz had mashed potato as dinner..Lolx..I finish one big bowl of potatos le..Haha..but not as big as the one Veggie holding at Beh's house last year..Still..Duno how to cook the gravy..Hopefully Lala or anyone can get the recipe soon..

Ahem..Stop thinking of eating...
LoLx..cannot resist la..
Guess I wont go for diet no matter how..too hard to be on diet la