多事之秋

Sigh..I'm feeling super depressed now..

Tues - Fire at factory caused by some idiots

Wed - Power failured caused by TNB
The whole industrial area got no electrical supply for 4 hours..N according to a senior technician, he said TNB will only pay the company's loss if power failure for more than 32 hours which will never happen..
Of coz la..our gorvernment is typical type of 'if money in anything also no problem, if money out whatever also no talk'..

Thur - Windows of my computer in the office got corrupted
Aaahhhhhhh...My half-completed report is inside the computer..yesterday suddenly electricity being cut off, i already didnt get to save part of it..n now the stupid com totally not functioning..
I only have a copy in the com..i wanted to save it before I go home but due to power failure apa pun tak jadi..
Now they are doing system recovery..i duno whether my file would be recovered..Gonna pray very very hard..=(
I really don't feel like doing anything now..
I'm so reluctant to redo the report..

I don't like the start of year 2009..
The more I think, the more stuffs are against me..

How to get rid of the bad bad luck?
Can anyone help? T_T

If I'm superstitious enough, I'd have already gone to ask abt feng shui
But I'm not..
*Big Big Frown*

2 comments:

Chen Yi said...

Sigh, I know, my January is not that good too..

Though it is not really that bad either, but there are just few main issues which keep bothering me, which i dunno when will be solved.

I just hope everything gets better from now onwards. Quite sick of this worrying feeling trapped inside me...

GOod luck to the both of us :]

Anonymous said...

Everything is gonna be fine soon =)
CNY coming d.Hehe +u