Industrial Training - Last Day


The respective company

At the title stated, YES..Today is my last day of industrial training..
Cheer~~~~ I've been waiting for this moment like 2 months plus ago..
Finally...Finally..here it is..


Need not to wake up as early as 6.30 am daily.


Need not to be stuck in the jam.


Need not to be roasted under the glaring sun.

Relief..relief..n more relief as I'm done with my report..=P

Before started to work, I was so worried that I might not be able to communicate or mix around with the colleague..
But I'm so wrong about it..

Throughout the training, I've been exposed to professional skills and knowledge.
However, the knowledge gained is not specifically regarding academic sense only, what is important is the social skills.
Being able to mix around with people of different levels and religions is really an invaluable experience.

Lessons learned:
All you gonna do is willing to take the initiative.
People can feel what you are trying to convey even by body gesture like a smile, a nodding head or a helping hand by opening the door or carry something.
We are consider as new and fresh people in the industry, so we ought to be truly polite.
Whatever opinion that we are going to suggest, put it in a proper manner.
Smile to people 1st, then people will smile back at you.

Guess what? The colleagues around made me feel..reluctant to end it now..
OMG.. I can't believe that I'm saying this..
But I just realised that..they meant more than what I've in mind..
12 weeks...Seriously, this is not a short period..
8am-5pm every weekday..Undeniably, my feeling towards this company has grown without my realisation..
They are all good people..really really nice, helpful and kind..
I know it would be very rare to get any colleagues like them in future..
If I could, I would appreciate that much more than I do now..

As some of the colleagues took off today, so we had a celebration 1 day in advance prior to my last day of work.
Supposedly I should be the one that belanja them, but in the end I only managed to pay partial of the bill. Ray, thank you o..

As we only had an hour of lunch break, to save time, we had pizza at Ms Ooi house which is like 5 min driving to her place from the company..

The Pizza


At Ms. Ooi's house..this seems to be like a family photo ^^


A group photo of most of the staff of the company..(Ray, Pai seh o..you have become the 'human stand of the camera)

Lastly, I had a surprise from the colleagues.
A gift (warmth scarf) and a card presented by them. Eww..They are so sweet..


Now you understand why I feel reluctant to go?
Just 12-week time, but they seems to be like part of my life now.

0 comments: