OMG..My factory caught on fire jz now..
Well, to be exact, is the drain outside the compound of the factory caught fire..
According to the eyewitness that first spotted the fire who is actually doing some welding at the backyard, he saw someone pour 2 bottle of thinner into our longkang =.=!!!
Immediately, the longkang caught on fire!!
Who is the culprit behind all this? Which idiot has done this?
Is that true about the idiot?
Now they are doing investigation after done rescueing the fire..
Industrial process factory is damn dangerous..
Especially when all factory all built next to each other..
Luckily the factory longkang is kinda clogged..if not the whole factory gg..
Who dare to say longkang clogged is bad then?
I was like the last person to leave the production site..
Cz one of the engineer is on leave..then another one went to check out the fire..n one more went sembahyang..Left me there..waiting for someone to tell me to evacuate myself..
I cannot leave the site cz the machine is still running..waiting for order to shut down it..
Once the machine is shut down, quickly go get my key from the locker and proceed to my car..
My Hyudai Accent was like the last 3 cars over there, waiting for me to get him out of the dangerous place..
Next time I will bring my car key with me..I dun wanna me or my car to become roasted..
Phew~
Thank godness~Everything is back to its safe condition..
What an experience..



1 comments:
Luckily nothing happen.Take care=)
Post a Comment