~Surprise Birthday Party for Jac~

Today is Labour Day a.k.a Wesak Day...
It is also our Miss Jacqueline Hay's birthday..

Hahax..So unique o..To have birthday falls on 1st of May..

U noe..this is actually good thing le..
Cz everyone will be free on this public holiday..
It's like everyone is having holiday on her bday..like Agung's birthday..
Lolx..Crap crap crapz..
But seriously, this is a good thing la..
Not like some will have exam faith on bday every year..
This will never ever happen on Jacqueline..XD..Lucky gal..
So better thanks ur mum to have born u on such a special day yea..Hehe

Well, so much of the crapping here..
This blog is actually to wish to this sweet gal a Happy Happy 19th Birthday..
I know u dun like the number 19, but..still have to face the reality la..
U r jz one year to step into 20 league..Aiya..Not to worry le..No matter how, still..u r not the 1st one to go through that..
That '49' has already gone thru, isnt it?But still so 'young'..XD

N we had a surprise for her on 12 midnight..Hehe..
Gwen's idea actually..to buy a 'Mothers' Day heart shape' pizza, pretend it to be as a cake..LoLx
Shun4 bian4 celebrate Mothers' Day huh?Or Jac is like a mother to you?XD
So..the 'cake' is sent to our hostel around 11.30pm..
N we have Ai Yeen, this little helpful gal to carry out our surprise plan secretly..as Ai Yeen is Jac's room mate..This makes thing a lot easier..

At 11:56pm, we 'marched' from 19th floor to one floor below..LoLx..Not march la..Even though is jz one floor below, we still used the lift..Haha..Lazy-lazy bums..
Next, at 11:58pm..we were at the entrance of her unit d..
Called Ai Yeen up..Asked her to switch off the room's light once we knocked on their room's door..
WOah..Getting more n more excited..
Lighted up the candles on the pizza 'cake'..


N here we go..

TA-DA!!!
Light's off!!
Here came the birthday song..


So dark..See nothing ler..Nvm Nvm..Rewind the whole scene..Re-record again..XD


Take Two..LoLx..This is a better one..We're really insane..XDXD

Most importantly...our plan worked!!
Hehe..Jac's kinda shocked by us..
Fun fun fun..XD

Make A Wish...I wish I wish............


Candles biting..
This is kinda a MUST tradition ever since long long ago..Haha..
but then..this is a too easy task for Jac d la..
For sure the face wont get dirty one..
Unfair Unfair..The next bday boy/gal gonna get it seriously..hahaha..
Who will it be?..We'll jz wait n see




After some 'obstacles', finally get to eat the pizza d..
LoLx..I am really a hungry ghost la..Always eat eat eat nia..Chamz

N we had some photo session n chit chat after that..
Jac n '49' kept making us laughing non stop all the way..
Really beh dong them..
Needless to say, my face turned redish again..N my jaws are very tiring also..The muscle around the face too very exhausted due to too much 'vibration'..Hehe..Vibration is Gwen's word of the day..

Gals wiv the pizza cake ^^

Two Guys appeared suspiciously..LoLx..
No la..They just purposely came to wish Jac..
N disappeared as soon as this photo was taken..


Happy Eating ^^

On the bed..Not to sleep but to snap photo..Keke

Cute Cute Gals..XD..
By nature or act cute?Keke


Think that's all ba..
I guess we wont have as much time for others' bday like how we did today..
Unless we r freed from tests, assignments and projects..
So must enjoy this kind of moment to the fullest..
But..still I'm too lazy..
They're going to 1U later..while Some r heading to Mid Valley..

What's on my mind for the public holiday I got is jz to SLEEeeePpp till I happy..
N got lots of house chores to be done as well..
I jz feel like having a relaxing day at my little corner la..n that's it!
It might seem to be too plain for a rare holiday..
but it's more than enough for me..
Cz what I need is jz a good rest and some lazy moments..=P

Once again, back to the topic..

Jac, HAppY B!rthDAy!!!
Enjoy ur last year of teen yea..XD
May u stay sweet n charming for alwiz..=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,ymui ar, the vibration thingy we mentioned is for the tummy...not for face muscles eee...heeheehee... it's actually based on the collision theory-- you'll get hungry very quickly when you laugh alot. cuz when u laugh, ur tummy vibrates at high frequency, the frequency of successive collision increase, the food molecules will b broken down into smaller molecules n getz absorbed quicker, thus v tend to get hungry easily.. quite logic rite? it's already proven...haha pls dun let jac see this... she'll get very pissed off with this 3849 theory...! shhhhhh....

Unknown said...

Hahaha..
Thanks lotz Gwen..
I got a lesson learnt..
Means..I shouldnt laugh so much..then I wont get hungry so often?
Hahaha..
But weird leh..Even if i din laugh the whole night, still I get hungry easily de..O.o..
Something's wrong with my stomach huh?

I've sent Jac my blog link ler..Too late le..Hehe..But i guess she wont be pissed with me de..
AT LEAST..ths still never happen before at the moment..=P