Breaking News - UNSW Asia is closing down....

This is quite a shocking news that I've just received from Kyloon jz now..

UNSW in S'pore is closing down for the coming 2nd sem of this year..

U Guys can refer to this link for full details if u are interested..
  • Shocking letter from UNSW ASIA

  • Guess the number of students that enrolled is really really little till that have to make such a difficult decision..
    For those that currently studying or going to study at UNSW Asia..perhaps this is quite a good news..Can get free flight to Syney, scholarships for studies, pay the tuition fee as the same amount at Asia rates..Woah..Really save BIG!!

    For those that have gone to Sydney..is quite a sad news, right..
    Haha..U guys gonna pay larger amount for the same course..
    Hm..But u all will have more new friends next semester..
    More friends equal more competitions?haha..

    But the saddest part would be UNSW authorities itself la..
    They gonna waste a lot n a lot of money n energy for settling mountains of queries and related stuffs...

    I cant imagine what if Monash KL is going to close down..
    Perhaps it is good huh..I can fly to Clayton..Woohoo~
    Well, dreaming la..this wont simply happen to any University le..
    Not like Monash KL is a newly built uni..
    Neway, gonna move to new campus next sem..
    Not sure whether it is a good thing..
    But from what I feel now..it is no good..Cz i have to walk further to reach the campus..under the hot sun!!!
    Guess for the next sem..I'll jz stay in the campus till evening..everyday?
    Haha..We shall see what happen by then..

    Good luck to UNSW peeps yea..

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    aiyo,sad la u,no comment here eh=,=" nvm la,as ur gud gud fren,i shall be the one that drop u,haha!
    btw unsw really closing aa.. aiyo,if the fees cheaper than we also go lo,wan bo?haha! aiya,move to new campus liao u can buy a bicycle,ma can d lo,u'll hardly able to stay in campus for one whole day eh la..neway go slip earlier la,morning liao lo..

    Unknown said...

    Hm..U r HS, right?
    Hehe..I guess it by seeing how the way u write stuffs..Better dun be wrong >.<

    Why not u buy bicycle then tumpang me there..LoLx..Bicycle is somehow a wise choice la..At least easier to park the vehicle..
    Like if got car also not convenient lo..Park the car at free parking place..then still have to walk a distance under the sun..How u noe that I wont be able to stay in campus for a whole day leh?What if I can?hehe..