No 'Mr./Ms. Follow-me' pls

I know it is not appropriate to blog about this here..

But..Why should I even care?
This is MY blog!!
I dun have to bother about how much this will hurt..
U might come across this..or u might not..
I jz pray that..this will never be within ur knowlegde..
Jz let me vent the frustration out for this moment..
Though I know that the consequences might be a serious one..
but..Just let me be 'ren4 xing4' for once..
Been controlling my emotion quite well but not this time..
I can tolerate with many many things..but jz not this..
@#^*$*@*#&

I jz DISLIKE being followed..
Ever since I know who am I, I have been tracking by all the way in my life..
If jz some minor cases, that's okay for me..
But not as in EVERYTHING, right?
Don't u think that it is too much?!
Dont u have ur own life?
Even if u dun wan..But I want it..

U might think that this is not a problem AT ALL...
But..it is to me..
N I bet u never realise it after all these years..
How I endured it..How I suffered through..
How I put on my smile to reduce the awkwardness in front of people..
How I pretended to be cool..as if it's nothing to me at all..
I'm jz a normal human being..
I'm not a perfect person..
Why would u all instill so much comparisons on me?
U all dun have the right to put measurements on me..
How are the measurement made?
By brain? By IQ? By EQ? By age? Or jz ur very own judgement?
What I do and what I achieve are just something which SHOULD be done in such a way??
Do u all ever try to think on behalf of me?
Am I too sensitive or what?
When things are repeated n yet get worsen..U noe it is jz not simply a speak out of mind stuff..
I dun need u all to judge me by what a person I am..or what should I be..
I'm jz who I am..
What I ask for is jz a simple life..
I dun wanna get stressed up with all these..
N I've been trying hard to avoid it..
It seems like..all the efforts are in vain now..
No matter how hard I avoid..I still wont be able to get rid of it..

Comparison has been the worst thing in my life for so many years..
N I thought it has ended few years back..
I thought once I'm out of that place n I'll be freed..
I was so damn WRONG..
Damn 't!!
It's all happening AGAIN..I can foresee what's coming up..
Why do u wanna invade my life AGAIN?
Why cant u jz leave me alone?
Argh~
God..why would u wanna pick on me?
Is it that fun to see me struggling through the stress?

Yea..Indeed everyone has the right to choose what they want..
But..Others just dont have the choice for cancelling others' right..
Only people with choices can intrude your life..
Life is never justisfied..At least..mine is not..

My so called wonderful uni life despite all the assignments, projects and tests..gonna be no more fun soon..

How I wish..this is jz not true..
How I wish..I'm not me..N we're not related..

6 comments:

Chen Yi said...

ymui, i dunno whats going on
but hope you'll be OK soon.
don let others bring u down yea..
u deserve to be happy
just get rid of whoever that's annoying you
try not to think abt it ya
you'll be fine!
take care :)

Anonymous said...

hey darling...how r u ...dun b sad okay no matter wat happen u still got the others beside u to support u.dun mind about that jerk(who ever it is larr...).
enjoy your uni life!!!keke

love
sin

Anonymous said...

yi mui...
u sound stress... dun tink 2 much...
juz ignore the person who's annoying u and carry on with ur life.. go go go snake!!~

p.s. i hate copy cats 2 =.=

Anonymous said...

hey, hope u feelin okay dy... wait 2 years more and u'll be off to aussie! imagine tat! hm.. i really dunno wat to say to comfort u, but we'll alwiz be here, juz turn around and u'll see us...
i'm guessing there r some ppl hu likes to compare themselves with u? ignore them bah, they wan to compare, compare lah, 有病的, we r so not some 3-year-old-kiddy anymore, mayb these ppl r too desperate to prove themselves better by usin their own lil judgement, so fuck off and get a life!
juz rmb, lk chenyi said, u deserve to be happy and no one hav the right to take tat away from u, i guess cy already figured tat out, so i hope u will too...

love,
Jiaweih
p/s: i hope u already feel better after lettin out the frustration here! see ya soon!

Anonymous said...

yi mui ar, what's happening oh. thou i dun really get wht's ur case but no matter what... must be strong in everything u do. dun let these xiao ren bring you down...it's jus not worth the pain .. let them do what they wanna do and you be what you wanna be... just stay strong..and... let's-- kick their ass!!!

Chrono said...

I can't completely make out the true reason that's upsetting actually. But I guess its mainly about being followed and compared to I think. As for the followed,I guess may need to get some idea on why the person's following you cause normally when this happends the person could be rather lonely without you. As for the comparison part, coming from a course where almost everyone is also competitive, its better to just learn to ignore how these ppl compare you lah, too much comparison is never good. "人比人,气死人" specially write chinese to emphasise the point.haha. Another thing is that the person might be feeling insecure lah, and by proving themselves being better helps them gain some confidence lah, some people are like that. Basically what I'm trying to say is that, whatever the person's doing to you, pls dun listen to ppl's advice of calling the person to "fuck off" or whatever lah. Dun be a cruel person.