I cant wait for ur arrival.....................
Break!!!
I dont get it..
How come this kind of personal msg will make ppl misunderstand?
It jz simply means that I want a break..I hope for the break to come..soon..
From where and by how there are people would judge it as I'm waiting for somebody?
This is jz a random post..
Not to point at anyone..
But still..Thanks for those people who actually come to me and ask abt it..
Even though it is out of curiosity (kaypo), still..I'm fine with it..
I'll take it as..some sort of concern from friends..=)
Come to think of it..
I'm also waitin' for the arrival of that 'someone'..
Moreover, I'm no difference from anyone of you..A human being..wiv feelings too..
For sure there are times I'll feel lonely as well..
True that there're friends around..but..with the special 'someone'..life will be more complete?
But this kind of thing..Cannot be forceful de..
In cantonese, it sounds something like..'You kap dou kap mm lei'..XD
It all depends on FATE..
So..why worry?
With or without 'someone'..
Life still goes on..isn't it?



4 comments:
I am sure tat special someone is out there somewhere. Huhu, May be right next to you, just see whats around you may b surprise with what you have beside you.
ya better take some time to find the RIGHT one rather than just kao kao kei kei find someone as a companion juz becuz of loneliness
smth i've learnt
haha~
yimui..i oso longing 4 break!!! thou hav loads of assign 2 b completed durin d break but i simply wan HOME...+u 2gether ba..
ello!
Yalo, you should have a break la, after the load of work you have thru uni.
I totally agree with CY. =)
Post a Comment