Firstly, it's nothing to do with my course mates..
They are treating me kinda good..though there are some always bully me de..>.<..
It's not even a semester yet..
I guess I wont create any rivalry or get myself any enemies ba..
Furthermore, based on my current results, I wont harm anyone at all..
Unless I'm harming ppl for leading from behind..
So it is pointless that ppl wanna kena me with something or what.. right?
Secondly, for the follow n comparison part..
I dun think it is related to lonely reason ba..shouldnt be la..
Jz that there are nature of ppl that tends to get into ppl's way without even realising how much hurt they caused..
Come to think about it..I'm kinda selfish in some sense too..
I'm afraid of the stress for being compared..That's why reluctant to accept the fact..n hence hoping that it's not true..
(Well, I noe u guys are blur again after reading this..Jz ignore it..hehe)
I wont get geram becoz of comparing with these ppl..
Cz..I'm not the one making the comparison..I dun wanna find pain with myself la..
However, I will still feel the pain causing by them..
It's easy to say not to bother about it..
What others wanna say then jz let them do it..
But when u come across this situation, if u were in my shoes, u probably wont say it like it's nothing at all..
As u all know, I wont simply exaggerate on something..
If it's nth serious, I wont even put them in my mind..
It'd be Jz a waste to my limited capacity of brain..
Thirdly, dun have to figure out the actual reasons for this..
Cz I dun think many can actually find it out..
Unless u knows me well enough..Hahax..Cant deny it..
Cz there are people that really find out what has happened..
Glad that I've this bunch of frens knowing me from head to toe..LoLx..
Jz dun spread around nor even say a word about it pls..
I dun want more problems to come n create more n more unwanted troubles..
------------------------------------------------------
That's for the clarification part..
As for now, I'm trying to get on with my life..
I know nothing deserves to break down my life..
Trying hard not to bother about it..
The thing that's bothering me..is still yet to be confirmed..>.<..
Meaning tat..I've been worrying with sth which might not even exist..but it still might happen la..Duno is this done by purpose or not..
K..K..Dun bother..Dun think so much..Dun give it a damn..
Thanks to all that has actually shown their concern, care, advice, support...etc
Really really really appreciate them much..
Will try to keep myself strong.. Wont simply let this to pull me down..
(Wonder if I can make it or not..=.=..Maybe jz words that's nice to be displayed on the blog..Well, I'll jz have to prove myself that I can do it!)
N for the foul words or violence action part..
Hehe..Not to worry la
I only will type those things when I get really upset or frustrated wiv sth..
I wont even let them out of my mouth..not to mention I'll gonna take them into action..
I'm not that cruel yet..
Yea..U can say I have no guts..So what?
I dun wanna make the world a worse place to live it..aint this right?
Hm..Dun feel offended that I dun wanna let u guys know about the reason..
It's not that I dun treat u all as friends..
But u gonna know that..sometimes sad or happy stuffs can be shared around..but not everytime n every part of the detail..
It's not that significant,isn't it?
Cz it's jz some private stuffs..Dun get involved into chaos yea..*Winks*
--------------------------------------------------
Jz to summarise things happen this week with a few words..
BusY..BuSY..BUSY!!!
-Dynamics Exam failure is already a fact..So shouldn't jz feel sad about it..Gonna move on..Study harder..Need to pay extra effort on it..
-Physics quizzes are not too bad..Anyway, I dont agree with what something that my course mates have said..'There are two types of questions might be given in the quiz..It's either something which is very easy n u actually dun hav to study n u will manage to do..contrary, another type is that even if u study, u might unable to solve the questions..So conclusion is that..Dun study is better still..'
Well, I know that they are jz kidding..Even though they said so, but still they did study for it..
What I know is that..if I dun study n i fail the quiz, I'll hav nth to say, but jz blaming myself..If I've studied, at least I know that I've tried..The guilt in me wont be that strong..Hahax..
-Completed the fluid project..though we still duno whether what we've done is right or wrong or perhaps partially right and wrong..Since it's done then should feel a bit relieved..
Should have took 5 of us together..
Some funny things did happen..But not gonna write in detail..
Since it's done, then it's done..
The stress atmosphere we encountered is no fun! But the cooling water is nice..
"Dr.Ooi, we're not playing with water, really..XD"
A round applause to my group..N sorry for the part I was assigned on..which caused a lost of 3 marks..The reason is still unknown..Wait till the next lab session n we shall know the reason..
Gonna meet wiv a few duedates..Lots of work need to be done..
Maths assignment (Jz gonna start), Physics lab-Apparatus for grandma (Have some rough ideas..Hope it does work..Gonna be interesting to blog about after the lab..depends on my mood n my presentation..), Case studies 3 (Not yet even started..XD)..
My weekends gonna be gone for all this things..
But I'm pretty sure that most frens in uni taking similiar course would have similiar situation..
Since I'm in here, I shouldnt be grumbling so much..
That's all for now..Sorry for not updating frequently..
But dun worry..I wont abandone my blog for long..XD
Hope that everyone is doing fine no matter where you are and what you are doing..
Especially for my fellow course mates..Good luck for the grandma's project..
Especially for those taking A level exam..+ U + U
Especially for those cracking their head for assignments..
Especially for those...enjoying holidays..haha..This is only applicable for Veggie I think..
Gamba Gamba!!
Go Go Spirit!!!



4 comments:
oopsy, guess my phrase in the previous comment offended someone already, thousand of apologies for the foul language and i really din mean tat ... which came out, erm .. out of my frustration...
yimei, delete tat comment k, my image terjejas dy, ur fault lah, momo, make me so worry, then hor, after i comment only i started to figure out wat's really goin on, then i was lk shit shit shit, i actually used tat word to tat person! i din mean it!!! momo, tink tink liao feel guilty, DELETE k??
heh, nvm bout tat already, hope u r feelin better now, ur life so so busy, wat a contrast to my life, i very pathetic u noe, everyday waitin for pling to ask me out (coz i dont dare to call her, she exam period, later her mum put me in hei ming dan) so u faster come bac and pei me k! got lots of things to tell u also...
love,
Jiaweih
p/s: jw aka veggie aka brella aka momo's mouth zipped! and tell gwendo i memang angelic one, she terrible, wanna vomit when i told her tat! bite her!
Hehe..Is okay la..Dun have to delete it..It's jz some words of expression..Image wont terjejas so easily de..Guys can place those foul words with them for nearly every sentences..Why gals cannot jz for sometimes?LoLx..
If wanna say guilty a..I should be the 1st one..Cz I'm the one posting the blog..Aihz..But dun wanna care le la..If that time din vent out my frustration..I really would have gone mad..This is my blog..So I got kebebasan bersuara..I din go against the coutry law also..Din touch on sensitive topics eg. religion or hak bumiputera..
Momo~We exchange life le..I rather live a pathetic life..XD..Anyway, with all the stress busy works..Only I will appreciate more during my break..=D
Got many things to tell me o? Then better jot down 1st ler..In case u got short term memory loss..Then I wont get to hear all the juicy stories le..Kekez
Regarding Gweedy part o..hehe..I dun dare le..Later the engineering guys kill me a..She's like one of the popular target over here..Opps..=X..I din say anything..Hahaha
yimui yr "clarification" made me more blur hahah.
but it's OK lar everyone has their own privacy and secrets
as a fren should respect yr privacy if u dun wanna share it
as long as u're happy
see? time always heal la.. dun worry
good luck wit yr assignments!
Aik..Sorry CYi..
Hehe..My clarification basically is jz dun wan ppl to have misunderstanding unnecessarily..n stop figuring out the reasons lo..
Btw, Time didnt really heal..
Of cz, I'm still not happy wiv it lo..Hoho~
But..I manage to see things from diff angels n eventually have a way out where I'm comfortable wiv..
Good luck for ur eyes yea..Hopefully the ans u get from the eye testing would be a favourable one! Take care o
Post a Comment