
Just watched PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END..
Hehe..This time I'm consider quite fast, right?
Since I came to Monash, I was like kinda outdated with all these entertainment stuffs..
I din even watch Spidey yet ler..=.=
Suan le ba..Might download n watch it alone or might not even watch it..Dun really mind la..It's Jz a movie anyway..N I wont remember all the movies that I watched before de..Few days or weeks later I sure forget most part of it..
Hm..u guys sure think that..if this is the case, then i might as well dun watch any movie at all..Jz a waste of money huh..Erm..It's true somehow..but still need some entertainment once in awhile de ba..
Moreover, this is the first time I went for movie since I study in Monash..LoLx..Memang out la me..I guess even ppl at overseas also watch movies at cinema more than me lo..The tickets over there are like few times more expensive than tickets in KL..Neway, still..tickets in PG are slightly cheaper..
Undeniably, the screen in 1U GSC is much larger than what we have in Gurney GSC la..
But it makes not much difference to me..cz it's not like I'm near to blind n cant see things clearly..XD
Okay..Back to the topic..
About this movie..Quite nice ler I can say..I think I'd rate it for like 8/10 lo..
It's filled with action, excitement, adventure, humour, love,...etc...
What more u expect from a movie wor..It's almost like a whole package d..
Throughout the movie, it's like every part of it is juicy n u wont get bored with it..
(But somehow Max still fell asleep leh..=.=..Even though I'm quite tired, but..AT LEAST I didnt doze off..ROFL..)
As most of u noe i'm not good at summarising stuffs..so I'm not going to write out the synopsis ler..U can get it by google-ing or the best way is experience the movie on ur own..Lalala~
One thing is that I find Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) quite attractive ler in this movie..Din really feel so when I watched LOTR or previous series of Pirates..perhaps..My taste changes with time le..hahaha..

There are a number of funny scenes in the movie..
One of the funniest one is tat..Will proposes to Elizabeth Swann during a tough Maelstorm battle..where everyone's busy fighting to save own life..n there comes the proposal..Hahax..Damn zha dou lor..N Barbosa is the one being the witness of the 'wedding'..
N their process is like..damn simple..
Will Turner: Will you marry me?
Elizabeth Swann: [fighting a battle] I don't think now's the best time!
Will Turner: Now may be the only time! I love you. I made my choice. What's yours?
(Bla bla bla...)
Barbosa:[fighting halfway]U may kiss...JUST KISS!
LoLx..
Proposal during a battle..XDDo it there n then or NEVER..
Too bad..cant find the more intimate photo..Hahax
Johnny Depp no longer plays a role of simply Jack Sparrow..There are novelty effects in the movie.. At one point, dozens of Jack Sparrow clones battling for supremacy in the pirate's addled brain. .The effect gives Depp plenty of opportunities to be more outstanding..
The pet monkey and the pet parrot contribute quite some effects towards the movie too..
In one scene, Jack Sparrow asks if anyone came to save him just because they missed him. When nobody raises their hand, Jack the monkey does..LoLx..The monkey is truly cute ler..
Well, I'm not going to list out all..Jz partially lo..Hoho~
If u wanna noe all..then jz go check it out urself..I bet u wont regret for that..
This movie lasts for nearly 3 hours..N there's a trick..It's actually not the end yet after the credits..If not becoz of Matthew told us, we should have left w/h knowing about such a scene..Well, if u have missed this out..here is the caption..In da very last scene, there captioned "Ten Years Later," a young boy (child of Will n Swann) approximately ten years of age is singing "Hoist the Colours"..The sun sets followed by a green flash and Will, appears on the mast of The Flying Dutchman, sails towards the shore..They get to meet each other after 10 years again..(Why 10 years?Hehe..Find out urself ba..=P)
Guess that's all about the movie la..
It's almost 5am le..Brain not functioning well..The thing I've written might not have connection in between also..Hahax..
Well, played too much d ler these few days..Most of the lectures are done n left one more physis lab to go only..Out of a sudden feel so relax..Chamz lo..Have to rearrange the mood d..Cannot be so relaxing..Final is coming in 2 weeks time..Scary Scary..Have to really study hard if not..really have to say byebye to engineering liao..Sobz
-----------------------------
Oh ya..forgot to note that..We nearly late for the movie..But not really la..Although the movie we bought should show at 5.30pm..n we reached at around 5.40pm..In the end, the movie started at 6pm..LoLx..Can imagine how long are the commercial advertisement, right? GSC really earns big bucks lo..XD
Well, thanks to Matthew for driving us there..Noe partially is my fault for coming down late..Argh..Not really also de..I waited for ur arrival till fallen asleep ler..
Thanks to Max for the treat..hahaha..Taught u a lesson huh..Dun ever bully me or u will have to suffer..Wakaka..So bad la me..






1 comments:
Ooo...I love Pirates...great that you get to rest!
I love watching movies too, but it's S$10 a ticket here, so...4 times more than Pg? For me, I learn lessons of life from the movies, so it's quite fun. =) It's nice to watch chic flicks occasionally too, hehe.
Post a Comment