Jon's Birthday


Jon, hApPY 19th B!rThDAy!!

Hehe..Surprise o?
Guess everything goes quite according to plan..Except for the very last part..

Well, the planning was started yesterday evening once I realised that 21st of May is Jon's bday for REAL..(Babiland was the one assuring me that it is REAL..I still duno why on Earth will I believe to Jon's craps..I bought his craps too easily d la..Adui..)
Last week some of them did mention abt it..but Jon kept deny it..till I thought it was a fake one..Sumore when I asked Jon at Chow Yang, he told me his bday is at Oct pula..
Birthday only mer..Lidat also need to hide..*Shake head*

Lagi swt case one is that the reason for hiding from us is becoz u r scared of karma..scared that Max them will kena u with someting..See la..Fool around too much d lo..Now scared of balasan d hor..
Aiyoyo..If u let us know earlier then we probably can prepare sth special for u mer..
At least, we dun have to crack our heads so last minute..

K..From now onwards..Jon, I wont believe u bulat bulat d..LoLx..

Once get confirmation from Jon, then I msg-ed Hui n asked for her ideas..but dun seem to have any ideas..
Think... think.............. think.......................
Luckily managed to come up with a plan..
Though it is nothing much la..
Jz some small surprise that I can think of..
Then called up Hui n told her about that..
"Surprise Jon with bday cake n song after his Phy Lab.."
Hahax..Simple but sweet enough le ba..
At tat time, she was with JYang at uni..So the cake buying problem is then settled..XD
So I jz informed ppl around through messenger..
Informed almost all (around 10 ppl).. except one..
Hm..SK..Pai seh o..Not that I dun wanna inform u earlier..Cz was thinking that u might on9 de ma..Hehe..

The plan went on quite well..
Nobody ter-mentioned about the cake thingy..Good job~
N I bet Jon surely never ever thought of we would buy a cake n celebrate for him..right?

Something's out of control..when the important time reached..
Cz Max only informed us when the presentation was almost done..
That time the cake was still at Hui's fridge..
Before that, asked Hui whether wanna go get the cake adee onot..but she scared that the cake will melt..
In the end, we ran all the way to apartment to get the cake..
Gan Cheong Gan Cheong..Hahaha..Duno so gan cheong for what..XD

Asked Max them to drag sometimes before coming to foyer..as we're not ready yet..
Pity CW..Had to light up all the candles in such a rush..Hm..Hopefully ur fingers are alright now..
TA-DA~
The time has come..
Jon was still unaware about the cake till we called him..
Aiyaya..So blur de..XD

Woohoo~
We sang damn loud at the foyer..As if wanna gain attention from ppl over there..hahax..
Though it is a bit crazy but it's fun..XD
Too bad..no video recording for this part..hehe..


The cake -- Blueberry Yogurt Mousse
Written on the cake was "Brinjal Fat Boy - Law of Conservation of Food.."=P

Cake cutting

Babiland's taking video..XD..

Keke..Kena Jon with the cream..
Had fun but da cake was ruined..LoLx..
Neway we still finished it la..


Mr. Clown..hehe..So cute..=P

Dolph n Hui..The cake is yummy yummy..Our little effort is paid..hehe
A bunch of Engineering nerds??
Nah..We're not nerds..

We still have hell lots of fun beside study k..


Once again, Happy Happy Birthday..with lots of blessing yea..
May ur dreams come true..
Hm..Wonder what is ur wish..Slim down? or get a pretty GF? Eat more nice food? Be more leng zai? hehe..
No matter what, may the best with u alwiz..
Hope u have a great time for ur last year of teen! XD

-----------------------------------------------------

Wanna apologise for something over here..
Shir Ley,
really really really sorry..

Was too gan cheong n rush jz now..
Till forgot to inform u that we're at foyer..
Argh..My bad My bad..
I treat u some sweets tmr..Dun angry me o..
Aihz..Feel so bad..Please forgive me...

0 comments: