I'm here again..*Sigh*
Only when comes to sth more important only I'll feel like blogging huh..
More important as in..exam period, sleep time, assignment dued, etc
Don't have any particular thing to blog about..
But jz let me crap abt anything as I go on lo..Hoho~
Well, one down, THREE more to go..
Jz had my 1st paper - "Mathematics for Engineering" examined..
I guess..I did quite fine ba..Dont wanna make it sounded so negative again by saying how badly I've done..A bit bit sien le to say so..Hahax..Sot sot le..
During exam, those little parts that I never notice before hand will jz somehow pop out from nowhere..N ended up no confident with my own solution..
Part of it is because..
1. Everytime when doing pass year or exercises, knowing that will be able to refer to answers/ seek help from friends/ ask lecturer about it..
2. Not enough preparation..Always study at the eleventh hour..Of coz wont confide in myself la duh..
3. ???
I guess only that two main points are enough to say it all ba..
Hm..Actually those things I always know de..But..never see any changes in me..Teruk sangat..
Anyway, I stuck at Ques 5 for long..left it unanswered then came back again..Still cant get it solved..So meaning 12 marks jz gone in one short..Sobz..Though many people also cant get the answer for this question..doesnt mean that I should feel glad lo..
To be frank, other than ques5, I thought should be okay de..
Mana tau..after coming out from da exam hall (MPH), the more I heard what Hui mentioned abt the paper jz now..The more mistakes I realised that I've done..
Argh..Should have jz shut my ear n dun bother abt it..
Since it's already over, no point discussing then feel sad liao le, right?
No matter how sad or how regret u are, wont be able to change that results..
All of us know this but still...................................hahax..this is human ba..
K..I think I'll jz have to continue with what I used to do in high school..
Once the exam papers are submitted, walk away n carry on with the other subject..
No more joining the discussion..
Yupz..Though this sounds a bit outcast, but at least wont feel down with the previous exam..
When someone keeps repeating how bad n how worse one has done..n u know it inside out that u have actually done even worse than them..how would U feel like?n what can u do?
Cannot ask others to shut up, right?
So Jz remain silence n put on an awkward smile n tell urself..EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE
Positive thinking can really make life much simpler, easier n happier..
Jz like the word stressed..

#Forget about the previous one, Move on to the upcoming one#
Yeapz..this is the spirit..
Hopefully I can tune back my biological clock one day..
Eat nice..sleep tight..play well..the life I'm looking forward in two weeks time..XD





1 comments:
hmm..u stil gt 3 more..i gt only 2 more..hiak hiak..
quickly change ya biological time yea..dun be so industrious yet so piggy dee..huhu..
all da best in ya comin exams..jia you..
Post a Comment