Exams are OVER!!~ -ALL down NONE to go-

I, hereby, proud to say that..my Sem 1 Final has come to an END..Yip Yip Hooray!!!~

Anyway, this does not apply to all Engineering First Year students..LoLx..
Those who are taking Material still have their very last paper on Monday..So sad..=P
Good Luck yea people!~I don't mind give all my luck to u all for now..hahax..
U all jz try ur best to give the last push for this few days ba..
On the contrary, while u all were studying, we will play hard including u guys' part also..Hiak Hiak..Will enjoy the FREE moment to the FULLEST..XD
Hehe..K la..Dun wanna be so bad le..Saw others personal msg in MSN..Kept zat those that still need to study Materials..Jon kena the most..hahaha..
Who ask u to perli us before our ENG 1010 exam..Lalala~

Well, speaking about the last two papers of mine..
ENG 1040 - Dynamics didnt go well..What I've done for the gearing part might be wrong..n something went wrong for my IC part as well..But I don't care!
ENG 1081 - Physics was the most stressed out one..n I did have some parts all over the places which I couldn't answer..Did quite some mistakes also I guess..BUT I Don't Care!!!
It's all over..So jz get the damn exam out of my mind, out of my sight and out of my life!..
For now, jz Enjoy every bit of free moment that's preciously gifted will do..=)

There seems to have loads of tasks on the list that I've in mind before exams are over..
But the first n only thing that I've done once I finished my last paper jz now was tuck myself up in my comfy bed..till 2030 only woke up n had my shower n dinner..Was thinking to jz sleep all the way till morning..But..is kind a waste, isnt it? But at least I woke up willingly this time compare to the time I woke up jz to study..

For the past few weeks, been having improper meals n sleep time..
I think I Need to have a change for a healthier lifestyle..
But this time..I didnt fall sick during exam period which is considered as a good news..Hahax..Cz usually I'll be sick during exam..but not this time..Hehe..
So..meaning that unhealthy lifestyle is the key to healthy body??!!LoLx..

Finally holidays are here..hopefully this gonna be a pleasant one..
Though I know happy time will definitely fly..
But still, I wish that it will creep by..gradually, slowly..I dont want my holidays to end so soon, meaning the next sem gonna arrive..Sobz..The time table for next sem jz sucks..
Hm..Since I've allocated my timetable, settled quite okay in this course..the issue of changing course doesnt appear so strongly on my mind currently..So most probably will jz stay back ba..
But but but..Everything still yet to be comfirm..hahax..Hopefully I wont fail for any unit n need to retake lo..Hoho~

Nothing much to blog about la..
I guess I'll start to slack for blogging starting from now where it's end of exam period..
Hehe..But will try my best to get my hands on the keyboard n do my blogging if it's possible..

Holidays...Here I come..XD
Even though it is jz approximately 3 weeks of break..but still at least better than nothing..

0 comments: