I'm BACK..finally..

Yoohoo~
I'm BACK!!!
Hehe..Jz reached PG 5 hours ago..
A tiring bus trip it was..But once got home, took my shower, then went out again..LoLx..
Have not yet even unpack my bag..
Too lazy n tired to do so..But stil hav to do so la..Hoho~Probably after this post lo..

Anyway, I guess most of u knew that I went to Redang for the past few days..
Well..I'm not here to talk abt the trip right now..
It would take time to do so..n yet I dun get all the photos..Most probably will only get them all after I go back to Sunway ba..
Dun worry..I will blog abt it once I get da partial collection of photos from Gwen combining with my cam one..So hang on there..Be patient yea..Hehe

The only thing that I can think of is tiring n exhausted since last night coming back from Redang..
Supposingly a 8-hour bus trip turned out to be 9.5 hours travel..Duno what's wrong with the driver..used a long way winding way instead of straight highway..wanna save on the toll fees I guess..Caused me so dizzy yet din sleep well..
Suppose to pack my stuffs once reaching hostel..
But I really cannot endure any longer..N I jz slept dead till 2am..
Pack Pack Pack..N it was already 4sth..=.=
The next morning continue the packing process..
n by 12..got in a taxi n headed to Pudu..
Din get to buy the 1pm bus ticket..n not even 1.30pm de..All were full d..
Have to wait for an hour plus for 2pm bus..

When buying the bus tickets, Gwen's hp was being pick pocketed unconsciously..
She said she didnt sense anyone touching her or going near her..
Either she was blur or that idiot is skillful..=.=
That's sad..Curse that stupid idiot fellow..!!!
Pudu is really unsafe..Sigh..Now we really experienced it d..
Anyway, Gwen..Dun think so much n dun put the blame on urself ler..
Though this lesson is kinda expensive, but u will be extra careful in the future..
After that, 4 of us really were more alert with our belongings..
Really glad to hav Hui around..Like what Jac said..She is like our mother..hehe..taking care of her children..LoLx
After a long, tiring wait, finally we get to board the bus..
No more Pudu station for Gwen..as well as me..
Now only I realise that Plusliner is really a better option..though by car would be even better..XD
The best is with the invention of teleport..Dun even hav to spend so much time on traveling which I really dun like it..

Whatever it is..
I've reached PG safely..
Gonna arrange the schedule of the 2 weeks left break nicely before they are gone..

Happy Holidays people..=)

0 comments: