Venue: Sunway University College sports field
Occasion: 8tv Nationwide Youth College Tour
Featured Artists: Daniel Lee, Nita Hamzah, John Wee, Ferns, Deja Voodoo Spells, Dragon Red, Flop Poppy, Pop Shuvit, Couple and Love Me Butch
Time: 12pm - 6pm
As the information shown above, there's an event jz being carried out at sports field of Sunway College yesterday. This is mainly to promote the newly improved Hotlink Zone located in Sunway College n Monash Uni and at the same time promote about 8tv?Haha..not really sure about it..It's more to like Hotlink that get the business, earning money from the students..getting us to buy the reload coupon n stuff..then u will be entitled to play the wheel of fortune game, paintball n also a complimentary free ice blended drinks from Coffee Bean..
Hm..What did Hui get huh?So happy de..XD
I doubt if anyone can get the thumbdrive..the probability is lower than lowest ba..Hahax..
Maybe they did something on the wheel d one lo..Who knows?
Jon kena jackpot!Hahax..
Being invited up stage to shout 'Hotlink' enthusiastically followed by a nice pose..XD
After checking from the net, only then I know what's the Youth College Tour all about..
- Sunway University College in Subang Jaya, Selangor on June 6.
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on July 4.
- Universiti Teknologi Mara in Shah Alam, Selangor on Aug 1.
- Universiti Sains Malaysia in George Town, Penang on Aug 15.
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas in Tronoh, Perak on Aug 22.
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in Skudai, Johor on Sept 5.
- Nilai College in Nilai, Seremban on Nov 6.
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia in Malacca on Dec 12.
They really 'good' at choosing the date one lo..Come at such timing..
The field is jz opposite of my hostel..Ppl like me so easily get influenced de..how to concentrate wor..Ended up go take videos n photos then only puas hati..LoLx..
Anyway, was kinda tired n I managed to take a short nap even though the rock/ heavy metal music was being played..All the sound can be clearly heard from my balcony le..Jz that wont get to see what's happening on the stage..Phew..Luckily it ended at late evening..
Well, I was prohibited by Put for cannot go near Daniel nor take photo with him nor shake hand with him nor take his autograph..etc
Ppl like me where got so obedient listen to 'nonsense' warning de..Hahahax
Aihz..where got ppl mementingkan idol more than fren de..So sad la..
I had some video recording with me too..Lala..
Only if Put admitted her mistake n apologised to me..or else wont post up here..LoLx..I guess she is the only one that will be interested with the video..
Anyway, jz to let u noe..the video n sound are quite clear de..dun wanna see then suak lo..Bleukz
Here are some pictures taken yesterday..
Hm..Even big star like him also need to carry his own bag de hor..
Well, I managed to take pic..Shown that how close I did get to him lo..Hehe..
Put..DON'T angry le la..I took so much photo for u le..XD
Anyway, I dun have Nita's photos with me..Only recorded video format..Lazy to upload le..gonna took a long time with hostel connection..but something funny did happen during one of her song..hahax..Keep it to those who were there will do lo..Hoho..I really lazy le..Pai seh..



3 comments:
yimui! u take wat video?singing or talkin 1?
he relli look much like skul boy la..n now more boyish d..not like last time...hehe..
btw, watz d website?they r oso goin 2 my main campus ler..but duno tat time wil hav who nia...
wa put was the 1st one to give comment!
what happened during nita's performance? say la say la XD
Put:
Of coz is singing la..
Record what he talked for what wor..
Mind u..Out of the 3 songs..he sang a new song of his new album too..Hehe..
Anyway, he does improve from the time he jz became MI lo..=)
What website?I saw the news from News Strait Time de la..>.<
Mew:
Hehe..Some ppl being asked to dance together with Nita..which turned out very entertaining..XD
Post a Comment