Shopping Spree + Homecook Meal

I feel very very very very (x infinity) tiring now............

But still..I know I have to blog about this before all the details jz creep out of my mind..

Well, this is the very first day after exam finishes..
For sure I wont hide myself in this small isolated room at my hostel..
Went out with a bunch of frens..to Mid Valley..
Since Mega Sales has started, our purpose is no other than shopping!!

Initially Hui planned to go at 11am..which I strongly objected..
In the end, it is the driver that woke up late..So we departed only at noon..XD

On our way there, we were jz behind a Lamborghini..XD
In case u duno what is it..well..it is a CAR..
Yea..N here is the picture attached..
Taken by the driver, Max with his 6300..XD.

Anyway, this is the first time Hui came to MV..LoLx..Really a typical 'Kampung Gal'..hehe..Kidding Kidding..
Spent quite some time jz to find a parking place at the car park..where we ended up realise that there are hell lots of empty spaces at another corner..*Speechless*

Had our lunch at McD..which is considered as the most economical n fastest food..
After our lunch then only Hui got the Shopping mood..Mind u..She has RM1000 to shop..Woah..That's a huge number..My mum will never ever let me spend like this..Hoho~
As time goes to infinity, energy loses drastically....I mean mine..not Hui's energy..LoLx..Dont even feel like moving around..Well, I'm really not a shopaholic..Cant afford to shop nonstop either mentally or financially..XD
After few hours of 'work', GUESS WHAT?!Hui managed to spend about RM600..=.=..
My 100 plus plus seems to be nothing at all if comparing to hers..hehe

Finally the guys went to watch Fantastic 4 le..It's really weird to hav guys around when shopping..daddy are exceptional lo..Hoho~Especially when some of them wanna buy swim suit..LoLx
Hahax..The equations that they gave don't make sense at all..
If watching movie with..
2 guys = Gayish
2 gals = Normal
2 guys + at least 1 gal = Normal
Dont know what kind of logic is this..=.=
But heard that the movie doesnt get good grade from them..Hm..So is it lucky that I din follow?XD

Was so damn tiring after few hours of walking..
If I've a choice, I wont wanna move till they finish watching movie or shopping..=.=
Finally everyone's done..We headed to the supermarket to get fresh food..
We're goin to hav a cooking session at Max's house..eat home cooked meal..hehe
How I wish that they jz simply buy la..Was very hungry n tired d..especially my two legs..

In the end, we reached max's house at 9.30pm..
We started dealing with the pre-cook stuffs..n then started cooking..
Our chief cook is Hui..Hehe..She really has the mummy style when cooking..
Anyway, the kitchen happening was like a war..hahahah..
Never see a kitchen with so many 'helpers' who are not helpful at most of the time..XD


The dinner was served at 2245..It smells nice..Actually before everything was ready, some of us already started curi makan..Hiak Hiak..

Notice the clock in the pic?Hehe..The food was really served that late..

All of us are kind starving d..haha..
Wanna know how did they taste like??
Hehe..Look at the before and after photo then u will noe..

Before n after..
One CLEAN Two DRY..LoLx
Really got the taste of home..Miss home le..X_X


Was so damn full that we cant stuff in the salad anymore..
Only ate part of it at midnight when watching Sunrise..LoLx..
This is our salad..
N I only like the honey dew..Hahhaa

Salad in big salad bowl

After meal, played two rounds of Reversi..
First round
Max(Black) vs Dolph(White)
N the picture below shows the results..Hahax

2nd round
Dolph(Black) vs Jia Yang(White)
Guess what?!It is a draw..Woah..1st time encounter such a situation..this is kind of a miracle huh..
Neway..It is not easy to beat JY..Need to hav some brain..Luckily I didnt get defeated..Phew~

When get back hostel..was like almost dead d..
Phew..Finally I'm back..
I seriously need massage..>.<

0 comments: