2 down..2 more to go..YaY

Well, jz went through my ENG 1010 examination..
Not too bad ba I suppose..
As I mentioned in the previous post, I dont wanna being caught in a down mood after exam..
So, this time din really discuss with the rest about the answers then straight away headed back to hostel d..
Haha..So I ASSUME that I did it fine..
A lot better than what I expected few weeks back where I jz failed the mid term test teruk-teruk..

Now I start to Fall in love with this subject..Hahax..
Yeah..It's true that u have to instill certain interest in ur studies..so that u can manage to score well..hm..not to mention about scoring..but at least a passing grade..XD
If u like/love something, for sure u will be able to cope with the 'something' that u r doing, right?
Pure memorising facts wont really help..In fact, understanding is very apt..
Moreover, as we grow up, our brain function is getting weaker n weaker (mine is deteriorating seriously..sobz)
Anyway, things seem to be easier when u understand them..(But the issue of gals n boys are still remain the same..hard to be understand no matte how much u tried..=.=..So the easiest way out is...Don't try to understand them..Hahax..jz take it as it is..)
Thus, in order to excel, u have to (1)make fren with the subjects truly, (2)understand them thoroughly and eventually (3) fall in love with them madly, deeply..LoLx

Hm..One thing that I don't like about having exam in the afternoon is that...I tend to feel sleepy as I used to take nap around this time..
Just now half way through the exam, I really felt like dozing off..@_@
But on the other hand, I don't prefer morning exam as well..Hahax..Cz my brain still in half sleeping mode..
So either way also not under my preference...
The best would be..Exam demolished..Wakaka~*Dreaming*

Next coming up is Engineering Dynamics and Physics for Engineering..which will fall on next week..only one day interval in between these subjects..
This gonna be the toughest period compared to those that I had..
Not yet started revising..*Sigh*..Get fingers crossed wont help..Say prayers to Amithaba, Allah Or Jesus also wont save me de..Aihz..The only solution is jz depends on my own..
My Physics Lecturer jz mentioned that he would not want to see any of us next semester..
Well, I wont wish to see u teaching me as well..Hahax..So jz failing any subject is a NO-NO!!
But Physics pass year papers seem to be quite tough leh..Sumore the number of questions is so huge..Covered almost everything that we studied..Aihz AIhz aIhZ..
Though Dynamics involves only 4 questions..But but..Once u duno how to start, then the rest also gone case le..I need to gau dim my IC (Instantaneous centre) ..The biggest problem I have in this subject..whereby most ppl think that it's easy..
Hold on..I'm jz YET to discover the easiness in it..Aihz..Duno le..Hopefully I'll do fine lo..

SO much about exams..
Jz done my laundry n house chores before blogging..
Been staying in the midst of mess for a week..
After finish cleaning the room, feel more refreshing n with a sense of satisfaction..
How I wish I have a maid that will clean my room n wash my clothes n cook for me..
I used to have one back at home..Hahaha..But she is no other than my MUM..NOT maid..
Waiting for the time of going back home to come..............

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..i told u b4...ENG1010 is the easiest..if u understd and love it!!..All the best to u!! There is nothing hard if u put in some effort in this subject!

Unknown said...

Ricky:
Hey..Never know that u still reading my blog..Haha..1st comment ever huh..Hehe..Now I believe with what u said..Thanks a lot..

Best of luck for ur exams too *Winks*

zixiang said...

hmm..talk bout truly..madly..deeply..jz realise dat i hv not been to rb for ages dee..huhu..
now ya jz need to push hard for da another few days..u can do it..dun worry..
after dat..u can enjoy till da fullest dee..huhu..
once again..all da best in ya comin dynamics and physics yea..jia you..

Unknown said...

Swt..Got ages meh?
No RB also been Galaxy few months back ba..Hm..We can go RB when back to PG de..But U MUST sing..

Thanks..So tired with Dynamics le..
Hopefully things will turn out fine tmr..n also two days after tmr..

Unknown said...

Sobz..My Dynamics 'sei tak hou cham'.................................................................................................

Chen Yi said...

dun look backwards yimei...
dun think abt the past and work hard for the coming papers!!! :)

duno why when i saw RB my mind automatically read it backwards

and 1st thing i came up with was Baskin Robbins lol
and i was like.. huh??? go BR sing???
haha

zixiang said...

hmm..cy is rite..dun look backward..dun eva let the past to affect ya performance for da comin paper..its not worth it..
RB..i pay to listen to u all..not to sing la..huhu..
gd luck in ya physics yea..

Unknown said...

LoLx..Cyi..U r the one looking backwards le..Hehe..Or else u wont see BR le..=p

ZX..U pay a?Den I dun mind going de..hahaha..Pay for all of us..XD