Hahax..Woke up quite early(on a Sat, 9.30am is considered as early lo..=p)..
N still managed to endure till now w/h any complain..This is like so rare case la..Hahax..
Hm..Jz to summarise back what has happened these days..
Let's see..
The 1st thing to talk abt is that..last Thurs was actually the last schooling day for this sem lo..
No more lectures are to be carried out from now onwards..
Free from lectures...free from tutorials..free from assignments...
BUT...Being constraint by EXAM!!
Exam is coming up...for Engineering course..da 1st subject will be fallen on 11th of June..which means still got one week left..which is very very little..
Now that study break has been started..
So..basically what everyone's doing is study Study n STUDY!!!
(Hm..I'm not included in the everyone for this case..as I'm now blogging..n this is the 2nd blog for tonight..Memang relaxing hor..=.=)
As we're shifting to the new campus next sem..
Photos n photos are gonna be memorable ones..=)
the food over here is relatively cheap n nice..
but does not taste as nice as the food anywhere in PG lo..lalala~
He's indeed a GOOD lecturer..n he's the only lecturer that has the power to make all the students to be attentive in his class..
Gonna miss all ur lame jokes so much..Hahaha..
Even though exams are coming soon..BUT..I seemed to go out more than often this week..
This seems to be so so wrong..
How can I be so relaxing when I shouldnt be..
Played badminton twice this week..the Friday one was really a new record for me..
New venue..No longer playing at Condo's court..went to Sri Sedaya to play at the indoor court..
Most importantly was 3 hours non-stop badminton-ing..!!
As if we're going to Malaysian Open or what..hahahaha..But I'm still very lame in this la..
But some of the guys really have the potential lo..esp tou dai zai..hehe..
Finished my last lab on Tues..This should be quite worth to be recorded..hahax..
Cz throughout this sem..most of the time what I suffered is all this lab projects besides tests..
Once it's done..N I'm also done..hahaha..(If n only IF I wont have to retake this subject next sem la..Pray Pray)
Aaron's birthday on 27th..
Made him a surprise celebration at around midnight..But somehow he has figured it out..
Not to blame on anyone..Since it's a birthday celebration, happiness is the most important one of all..=)
Hm..What's more..Oh yea..Canadian Pizza as dinner on Tues night..
Well, what I wanna say is tat .. 1300882525 is still a better phone number to be dialed when u feel like having a pizza delivery..Hehe..
Canadian Pizza doesnt taste as good as Pizza Hut..Or maybe it's jz not my 'piece of pizza'..lolx
Pai seh ya..No photos on pizza..hehe
Wed..Went out with aunt n cousins without earlier planning..
Thurs..Pasar Malam night..This should be the 3rd time I went Chow Yang night market d..Hm..I seldom go night market in PG..but over here..almost once in every week lo..LoLx..
Perhaps, can get good food anywhere in PG..but in KL, this is more difficult ba..N hence, night market becomes a highly demanding option..hehe..
N there GOES my nights AGAIN n AGAIN..
Once I got back, I was really tired..N I jz dozed off earlier than when I normally did..
N alarm clock is jz a total useless device to me..
I'd still sleep back after switching the alarm off..n there n then..the sun has risen..indicating I've wasted another day n night..
From this, I learn tat it's not easy to enjoy life n at the same time accomplish some set goals..Maybe this is possible to others..But this is hard for me..I'm never good at handling study n play together..So what I can do is jz to concentrate only on one..where study comes first for the moment..It's now my most significant priority which I cannot afford to get it ruined..
N I wont be online as much as last time..Have been controlling myself quite ok this week..U would probably see me on9 during Fri or Sat ba..Hahax..Thought there are times that I couldnt resist..hopefully I can do better next week..
Action speaks louder than words..
So I should jz stop right here n go to sleep..XD
Before that, jz wanna note that..
Too bad I cant go to both Tank n Yan Zi's autography concert later..which will be held at Summit USJ (3.30pm) n The Curve (7.30pm) each..
Actually is can go de..but dun wanna ma fan ppl la..
N I guess I'm the only one that is interested among all..
For those who r having holidays in PG..
6/6 7.30pm at Gurney Plaza ground floor centre hall..dun miss out the chance to meet Tank o..XD
While Yan Zi is not goin to PG..too bad..
But she did go to PG last year Nov..N I was having exam that time too..Aihz..All exams' fault..
P/S: Jz to let u ppl noe that I've got a hotlink number..though my digi number is still working..
So if u want it, u can get it from me anytime..



2 comments:
yuhoo~~im d 1st 1 2 leave comment!!!
kekez....last day of 1st sem d..so good ar...so, don think u wil quit d la hor...
hm..dunno yet..
See lo..this is not i can say de..
Have to depend on my results..
If later fail fail all..have to retake then........bla bla bla..*touch wood*
Dun wanna think abt this yet la..Very fan3 one le..
But if got chance to do sth i like..i might think of changing..IF n only IF spending money n time are not the factor of all
Post a Comment