Being surprised or Giving surprises?

Nothing much to do now..
(Though a lot of drama n anime awaiting me over here=P)..
So.. I'm here to blog..Hehe

For this sem break, I was tricked by 2 people..Jz almost kena bluff la actually..Manage to bongkar their surprise plan somehow..Hehe..
Get to noe abt KS's lie one day before goin to Redang..
Never think that u will lose in this plan,right?Hiak Hiak..
While Mew one was at the night I reached PG..
There are a lot of flaws in between when chatting with them..Hehe..
Feeling like straight away call to Mew's house when I sensed sth wrong..But it was quite late already so I didnt phone her..
Da next day afternoon (This afternoon)..totally confirmed about it from Zyang..Wahaha~
So happy that I managed to manipulate his word n get confirmation jz with few sentences..
LoLx..Still feel so excited abt it..
Hehe..Know la know la..I'm like a bit overjoyed n being too proud d..XD
In the end, I'm the one giving Mew the surprise..hehe..
Paid her a surprise visit at her house at night..Thanks for the ride yea, Zyang..
We kacau a patient (Mew encountered food poisoning) for abt 2 hours, talking nonstop..XD
Still vividly remember her shocked face the moment she saw us..Keke

I know u people jz wanna give me some surprises for ur return to hometown..
I'm not mad abt it actually..except the moment I jz got to know abt the 'evil' plan..
Cz it was like the whole world has known abt it except me..n Gweedy..
Guess Gweedy is still blur blur abt it..hahha
So sad huh..The plan is failed..
Hehe..But I'm truly happy to have u all who actually spent some efforts, trying to bring me surprises..

One advice to u all is that the next time when u all come back..dun hav to pretend or lie to me d lo..
I'm not so easily being blinded off..Keke..
It's no good, right?..To think of ways to create lies..hide the truth from me..
N sumore I have to suspect my own frens..crack my head to analyse what u all mention to me..

Anyway, WELCOME BACK TO PG..XD
Though some of u are leaving soon..Sobz..
I din get to meet all due to the Redang trip..Aihz..
Can only meet up at the end of the year d..which seems so far away from now..
Will try my best to meet up each n everyone if possible..
See u guys around then..

=Peace Out=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, finally i come to read ur blog XD
u so clever lor =P how come ur senses can be that good? nx time dun be engineer, jadi detective kakaka!
and have fun cracking head and analysing XD
anyway, it's my biggest surprise of da year so far lolz
1301313Y RAWKS! =P
OOPS! did it again XDXDXD

Unknown said...

LoLx..Detective Dolph..
Not bad also hor..XD

*Knock Knock Knock*
U no good one..Din keep promises de..Bad Mew~