
Argh..Don't feel like studying..
K..Here is another post..
Hm..Let's see what's interesting this week (Though this week hasnt come to an end..XD)..
AhaH!Got it..Hehe..During Tuesday badminton session.......
Pai seh ya..Was laughing uncontrollably..that's why the pic was so shaky..hehe
The racquet that Beng's holding actually became crooked after hitting by Ting's hand..
This means that either the Beng's racquet is cacat or Ting is a 'Hercules'..XD..
Anyway, Ting's hand got bruised after the hitting incident..Hopefully it's alright now..
------------------------------------------------
Dont really have much interesting stuffs to talk about unless u consider study n stress are interesting..I only know how to complain but unsure of how to bring it out in an interesting way..Bla Bla Bla..Craps
------------------------------------------------
One thing I wanna stress on is that..Don't ever go try a restaurant with chicken buffet situated at West Wing of Sunway Pyramid (Opposite MPH bookstore)..Well, if u ask me why..I can tell u is that..IT IS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL!!!
Almost 20 bucks n the food is not tasty at all..Even me this junior cook also can cook better d ler..Can imagine how 'delicious' is the food there?Hahax..
Kononnya is 'All You Can Eat' buffet..but the problem is the varieties are not much n the chickes dont taste good also..Not like Shabu Shabu steamboat last week..Good food for sure we can eat till full full n happy happy..this Hartz restaurant is like corn ppl's money lo..It seems like copy the style of 3 combination - Nando's, KFC n Dave Deli..Erm..If wanna copy then copy till at least the food has the same standard n not..so much off-standard lo k..
Haha..Ok..Complain enough le..Hm..Am I really that choosy at food?
In some sense, YES I admit it..especially when the food is expensive n doesnt taste nice at all..
If u were to pay that amount of money, of coz you would hope to receive sth that's as worthwhile as what u pay, agree?
I'm really broke d..So..have to understand my situation lo..Hahax..
Next time go 'dai pai dong' will do la..Cheap cheap simple simple n nice nice..XD
Jon still owe me one meal..n also haegan dahz..Wakaka~
-------------------------------
Hm..Initially what I wanna blog about is as follow de..But somehow so many things come up to my mind..=.=
Well, now I'm staying all alone lo..Ting went back to PG this morning le..That time I havent even wake up yet..Now the room is so empty (as she packed all her belongings as if move out lo..XD)..feel so not used to it lo..Been months since we stay together le lo..Since her exam has been postponed n will only start (n also end) on 16th of July..So she balik kampung 1st lor..Left me alone here study for exam..
Aihz..So gonna miss her absence le (correction: already missing her le)..It is like back to last time where I stay in my bedroom by myself..Nobody to talk to..Nobody to laugh with..Everything is jz so quiet..
Th0ugh I dont look forward for the next sem to come..But kinda hope to see Ting in this room again..LoLx..Better dun let her see this if not sure feel unhappy de.. so fast can see her over here is actually in another words meaning that the holidays have ended..
Found this little note on my desk this morning after I washed my face..
Gonna frame it up or else it will melt with water de lo..
LoLx..nvm..Took pic d..So will forever remain in good condition..=P
Well..Ting..This is specially for u..
Thanks for being patience with me all the while..on my bad attitude or personality..
Thanks for enduring the messy me..simply put the papers all around..XD
Thanks for cleaning the room as well..haha..I'm so lazy to do all those works..
Thanks for tolerate with my never-ending alarm tones..Hahax..I'm so dead once I'm asleep..
Thanks for lending me ur ears for all the complains abt studies n other stuffs..
Thanks for bearing with the lights on during late at night..Hm..My life is similar to owl..only active during night life..XD
Thanks for being there when I need someone to talk to..Haha..Talking can really reduce stress de lo..Now that I need someone to talk with ler..So stressed out with the finals..
Sorry if I've offended u in any senses..
I know for sure I've done something wrong or something that U don't like it..
But ur patience level is indeed very high..Haha..Seldom see ur volcano explodes de..n always treat ppl with a sweet smile..SO lucky to have u as my room mate like u..=)
Till here lo..
Lolx..For sure I wont dare to say such a thing face to face to u..I'm shy..XD
Hehe..Know that u seldom check out my blog de..hope that miracle happens lo..
Hoho..As if confessing to my crush lidat..Hahahaha..
Exam drives people crazy..Now I truly agree with Pling le..
Duno what more crazy things that I will do ne..Hoho~
K la..better get back to study...Spent 3/4 hours idle le..
=Sign Out=




4 comments:
hmm..ya stil manage to post sum blogs recently ho..huhu..
gd also la..like wad u said..if not..wil feel sien sien..
cute le dat bengz' pic..he jz bought a brand new racquet..wait till huiting is fully recoved..ask her to show off her strength again..jk jk..
wish ya all da best in ya comin exams yea..jia you!
aiyo,u really confident with ya exam d la,so free to blog pulak,aiks!!
but gud also la,if not i got nth to see while passing da long night time d..gud luck for mon la!
hey YM, all the best in your exams...just do whatever you can to feel ready for the exams, even blogging! Reliefs stress ya =)
I like the banging head relief stress method too =)
ZX:
If u do follow my blog, u will realise I will blog more when there are sth far more significant waiting for me to do..Eg:EXAM!
Woah..Bengz so fast get himself a new racquet le o..Thought should be busy preparing for exam still got mood to go shop for racquet..hahax..I actually have confident in her strength le..So better dun risk the brand new racquent..
Anonymous:
HS again,right?Why dont u put ur name de ha..Later i guess wrong ma si awkward ka pua si..>.<..
Ur head la..What confident..Doenst mean that blogging means free de lo..Hoho~See..In a way I help u to kill time also le..Din say thank you one..XD
PQ:
Not sure if blogging can relief stress..but it does really make my mind feel lighter..Haha..too much thing on my mind le..Esp for now are things about MATHS..pure maths cz I din start on other subject yet..Die Die..>>.<<
--------------
Thanks to all for the wishing..
*Crossed fingers*
Hopefully I can do better than fine for the final lo..
Still doubting about it..
Post a Comment