070707..
How cool is this date could be..
Nothing much to blog about de actually..
But jz feel like should blog sth on this special date..Hahax..so wu liao..=.=
Been thinking of what to do on this special date..but cant come up with anything nice..
Not like I can jz go get marry like many couples are doing..Swt case..
If so many ppl get married on the same date, it becomes not unique also le..
But still many ppl are doing this..=.=
Instead..I spend most of the time on the bed..sleeping away..=.=
The cough mixture is really too strong d leh..Making 'beautiful' Saturday such a waste..
Went to find out what's it so special about today..
But only manage to find that today is some kind of 'Live Earth' thingy..
It is called Earth-Fest 7.7.07..for the objective of promoting environmental awareness..
"Action for climate change!"
It's kind of a big thing happen over S'pore n other countries..having a series of concerts to take place across all 7 continents on this date..
Wonder why M'sia is not part of it..too lousy so not asked to join?Or dun hav the heart to save the planet?XD
The only thing on my mind now is tat...
When should I go back to Sunway?
Should it be Thursday or Saturday?
Both also no need to sit bus..Hehe..
Cant decide la..Huhu~Maybe I should jz toss the coin..let the superpower to decide..XD
Stay back also cant enjoy the delicious food..stupid cough..jz GO AWAY le..
Still got so much durian in my freezer n I dont get to eat at all..
Miracle oh miracle..faster happen le..
Faster get rid of the cough..I wanna eat nice nice food..Sobz..



0 comments:
Post a Comment