Kind of a last minute call up last night in a chat room with all the annoying spamming..=.=
Anyway, we were one hour late from schedule..
All thanks to HSeang, the 'best' driver ever..XD
Not his fault totally for the punctuality la..Cz jz inform him abt it this morning..
Sumore he so kind..din let us walk so much under the hot sun..hehe..so cannot say bad thing abt him..XD
So pai seh for letting JRen, Sarah n XJie waiting for us there so long..
Inti campus remain the same..
LoLx..True also la..What changes do u expect on the building wor..
Anyway, they have been working fast on the going-to-be new campus..
Jz within half a year..they have built so much..
Thinking back how long they spent to build Queensbay last time..ours is more efficient..hehe..
Wonder will it be done at the end of the year when I got back to Inti..Then can visit the new one d though it has nth to do with me anymore..Lolx
Met quite a numbers on ex-HSC students at Inti..
Never thought that so many ppl stay there to continue their studies..
Everyone still seem to be the same..not much changes..except for Ting..becoming prettier..hehe..
Even Leela also agreed on this.."This gal looks so different.."
Sin kept saying..If someone dun chase her now, for sure he will regret in his lifetime..LoLx..
This one u noe who urself la..though I noe u didnt read up my blog de..XD
Didnt chit chat much over there..more to listening as usual..XD
My flu, sorethroat n cough jz dun let go of me..Sobz..
Was kinda dizzy over there..@_@
N the weather was really hot..dun feel good at all..
The moment I woke up n brushed my teeth..feel like gonna faint..cant stand well on my feet..My mum said might be the effect of the medicine..=.=..got such thing one meh..
Of all the lecturers, we only went to see Leela..
Hehe..She is like the only lecturer that we pay full respect to..
Wonder why is it so..Because of her strictness or wat..hehe..
But indeed she is nice to talk with when u r no longer her student..wont be afraid of her..
Can sense that she missed her son who is studying in UNSW..by looking at the way how she expressed..it is normal ba..all parents would miss the absence of their children,right?
Was supposed to return my student ID..My main aim to go back Inti initially..
But HSeang doesnt want to return his yet..
I feel so odd to return it right now after half a year..
HS said will return it at the end of the year or next year Jan..
Funny la him..Not like we've no student card to use..n gonna use the one which is already expired..Swtz case
Suan le ba..Already came home..takkan I will go all the way up jz to return the student card for the coming days..
HS..u better dun trick me yea..I jz get nagging from my mum jz now for not returning the student card n get back the RM200 deposit..
We had our lunch at Unity for the yummy yummy cheap fried rice..
Unexpectedly, that aunty still can remember me..Hehe..
I was like the only person that she can recognise there..XD
But I bet if Kyloon or DY was there, she probably can recognise them too..
This shows how loyal I'm for her fried rice..hahaha..
Where can u get RM2.80 (without egg) RM3.30 (with egg) fried rice in KL??N sumore can fill up ur stomach jz nice?Hehe..
This is what I love about PG..FOOD!!!
YaY!!PG is indeed a Food Heaven..XD
N got this funny joke from XJ, Ben n JR..
If a bee is hold in your hand, what is in your eye?
ANS:
Beauty!
Reason:
Beauty lies in the eye of the 'bee'holder
Lame, right?But some of them couldnt catch the joke..Hahax..That's fine..
Went QB after Unity to continue chit chat..
Planned to go Old Town but it was so full till we changed our plan to McD..=.=
I wanted to say "no"..Cz i cant drink cold drinks or eat the fries either..
But..hav to follow majority la right..
She went lunch with Kenneth at Gurney from Inti then all the way back to QB..XD
Both the pic are blur though taken by diff ppl..=.=
HS_Felicia_Serene wiv Sundae Cone XD
Both the pic are blur though taken by diff ppl..=.=
Something that I dont understand is that..
Whenever mention abt how's life in aussie..
They would jz answer u ppl in KL is much better..
Swtz case..
If u tell me staying in PG is better this I can accept..
But..but..
When has being in KL is a good thing?
I see u all enjoyin so much in Aus lo..
Sumore one whole bunch of ppl gathered in Melb for the mid sem break..
N going to hav another trip down to Sydney to meet up with Kyloon n XJ for the coming 2nd mid sem break..Planning to go Beijing n somewhere year end..=.=
Only rich ppl can enjoy life like this huh..Super Envy lo..hoho
N jz got to know from Sin that there are a lot of leng zai leng lui in Monash Clayton..
Woohoo~So tempted to go have a look..hahax..
She said among the 3 unis in Melb (Melb Uni, Monash n RMIT), Monash has the most good looking ppl regardless of boys and girls..
See la this gal..Ppl go library to study..She go library to kap zai..LoLx..
Hehe..but if she didnt, then we wont get this piece of hot news d..XD
Surprise 1 - Met Serene at Borders..She's working over there..Really long time din hear from her d..N she's going to UK in Sept..Good luck yea gal..
Surprise 2 - Bump into Lek Pin before we left..
Managed to talk quite awhile though my throat was in pain..
His hair style changed d wor..haha..but I still prefer previous one lo..hehe..Didnt tell him this..
Anyone can free feel to pass him this msg de..XD
Din manage to meet up with Hean..So sad..Flying back tmr huh..
Take Goody Care n all the BEST yea..
I guess n I assume u will read my blog n see this..Hehe..
See u somewhere during Summer Break o..=)
Whenever mention abt how's life in aussie..
They would jz answer u ppl in KL is much better..
Swtz case..
If u tell me staying in PG is better this I can accept..
But..but..
When has being in KL is a good thing?
I see u all enjoyin so much in Aus lo..
Sumore one whole bunch of ppl gathered in Melb for the mid sem break..
N going to hav another trip down to Sydney to meet up with Kyloon n XJ for the coming 2nd mid sem break..Planning to go Beijing n somewhere year end..=.=
Only rich ppl can enjoy life like this huh..Super Envy lo..hoho
N jz got to know from Sin that there are a lot of leng zai leng lui in Monash Clayton..
Woohoo~So tempted to go have a look..hahax..
She said among the 3 unis in Melb (Melb Uni, Monash n RMIT), Monash has the most good looking ppl regardless of boys and girls..
See la this gal..Ppl go library to study..She go library to kap zai..LoLx..
Hehe..but if she didnt, then we wont get this piece of hot news d..XD
Surprise 1 - Met Serene at Borders..She's working over there..Really long time din hear from her d..N she's going to UK in Sept..Good luck yea gal..
Surprise 2 - Bump into Lek Pin before we left..
Managed to talk quite awhile though my throat was in pain..
His hair style changed d wor..haha..but I still prefer previous one lo..hehe..Didnt tell him this..
Anyone can free feel to pass him this msg de..XD
Din manage to meet up with Hean..So sad..Flying back tmr huh..
Take Goody Care n all the BEST yea..
I guess n I assume u will read my blog n see this..Hehe..
See u somewhere during Summer Break o..=)



2 comments:
APA!!!haha i go library to study one lar!!!kap chai is to help u market survey okay!so u noe monash melbourne is better okay!
keke
apa lar....complain so much arr!!!
eh i wan the pic me n huiting one got online send me i want to show to *Ahem* haha....
LoLx..
Sorry sorry..
I noe whatever u do also for my good sake de..
>.<
Now i noe how to make u leave comment le..Hahax..
Have to provoke u 1st..XD
I sent u the pic le..
Hehe..go show go show..
I wrote till so obvious in my blog le..Ask him better to take action if not he will regret..=P
Post a Comment