
Went to watch the new released Die Hard 4.0..
Overall the movie is like great..8/10..Another worthwhile 5 bucks..Hehe..
In the movie, the FBI is plain useless..n there is only one super hero - John McClane..
Are they trying to imply sth in this movie?FBI is useless??LoLx..=X
Bruce Willis is the man!!..Despite he is in the age of 52 right now..LoLx..N u see 'No Fear' in his eyes.
From the beginning till the last scene, it is all packed with action n excitement..there are times with jaw dropping spectacular stunt pieces..
The title Die Hard..really suits for the movie..Cz no matter how many times John McClane falls from top or gets shot or being punched..he's so close to death yet he's still alive..XD
Unlikes the bad ppl, jz die so easily by comparison..
Though the bad company all died in the end..but still are amused with their hacking technique..
Nth much to say..Hackers RoxXx..Beware with Hackers..XD..
The feeling of watching 2 nice movies in a row is really superb..Hehe..
Better dun ruin this happy feeling o..
Though somehow I feel like Harry Potter will somehow put our mood a bit down..
This assumption is made due to the previous episode..but hopefully it wont disappoint any of us lo..Hoho..
Btw gals..I have checked the release date for H.P..N I was right le k..it is on 11th of July..not 12th or other dates..
Though I'm sick, but still not that blur..XD
It seems like I'm still not very outdated..=P..though I noe I'm la..=.=
Yest was a bunch of 'siao kias' around Gurney..
I duno what were we so excited about..but we jz laugh around like..mad ppl..
Sumore pointing towards 3 policeman appeared in the complex..=.=
Were u all on drugs or what??!
But was so much fun meeting all of u again..
So soon that one by one gonna leave PG again d..*Sobz*
HEy wait..I still got one week to spend over here ler..
{Baby Don't go....Don't go...................
How can I wake up tmr..
It breaks my heart...if u dun love me no more...}
Lalala..Sot jor..XD..
But really still dun have enough with the fun le..
Guess this gonna be the last time meeting up with Mew, Rhi, Cyi for this break..*Sigh*
Most important of all..i cant eat the fries n drink the coke..Sobz
Incomplete Huhu Family..XDThis few days I really better stay at home n have enough rest..
I know if I still dun recover..some of them really feel like killing me d..
Hahax..Try my best le..RB at least once before I go back to the place w/h nice food le..IF I can sing la..LoLx..
If not then u all jz go enjoy le..dun hav to wait for me..I'm serious..=)
When I asked u all to wait for me for movies, din see u all so guai..
But I din ask for RB, u all become surprisingly so 'oo sim'..have me in ur mind..XD
Time to nap..Coughing mixture - sleeping pil =P



0 comments:
Post a Comment