Went to watch Transformers with some high school frens jz now..
Jz like what others have been telling me..The movie is quite nice..one of the top movie of the year..XD
My 5 bucks truly worth it..Hehe..
Still, watching movie in PG is most worthwhile compared to KL or overseas..XD
Anyway, the movie is not as complicated as what I 1st thought after reading Cyi's blog..
It's understandable..N u wont be confused with which are the good autobots n the bad ones..
There are colour for the good autobots n dull appearance for the bad guys..hehe..
But it is true that the ending is predictable la..
Normally the good will triumph over the evil..which is instilled logically on everyone's mind..
Saw the trailer on Evan Almighty..It should be a nice one..will be releasing on the 23th of Aug..
Neway, Harry Potter n the Order of the Phoenix would be the next anticipated movie of the month of July..11th of July..Hehe..Luckily I'll be still around PG..
I jz dun feel like spending so much on entertainment that's why I dont really keen with watching movie in KL..
In fact, I only watched one movie (Pirates of the Carribean 3) when I was in KL..Sounded kinda stingy, aint I?
Whatever ler..Jz dun wanna spend money unnecessarily..so it's up to u to say wat u want..
Somehow Deja Vu is happening again..
I'm back to PG..
N I'm sick AGAIN..*Sigh*
In fact, I'm already a little sick since the 3rd day at Redang..
But it's not as severe as now..
Sorry gals..I really cannot make it to RB..to the least have to wait till next week..
Sigh..I know u all have been saving this activity till I come back..
But gonna disappoint u all..especially Lala who gonna be back to NZ the day after tmr..
I'll try to take good care of myself..n wait for u to come back next year..
But no promise that I wont be sick at that time..=.=
Jz dun get it why I'll sick whenever I'm back..
Since I'm back to PG, I've been going out 3 days continuously (2 nights n 1 day for particular)..XD
So tmr shall be a day off for me..no more outing for one day..Hehe



4 comments:
i clicked on the picts for a larger version and the first person i noticed was gweeeeeeeee!!
gwee got sunburnt ho?
she's looking dark and red esp on the face.. and gwee's wearing a skirt! as far as i can rmb she rarely wears skirts last time
ymui u're still fine la hehe
RECOVER SOON!!
LoLx..Gweedy o..her skin a bit tuo1 pi2 lo..Guess is becoz apply not enough of sun block lo..Hoho~
Yea..Was quite surprise when I saw her in skirt..hehe..Sumore her legs so long..Like giraffe..XD
I'm red like usual..but jz even redder..>.<
haha giraffe not only legs long lar, neck also long
haha gwee should wear skirt more often, she has nice and looong legs
wear skirt enables her to flaunt her asset! haha
redness is cute lar.dun need to apply blusher, it comes naturally. even better.
means yr blood is circulating well inside.
this is what i always tell myself. hehee.
LoLx..Her neck is kinda long also..Hiak Hiak..or maybe her overall body makes her looks even longer >.<..
Yay!!Gweedy wears skirt to uni yea..Hehe
I need to apply white powder instead of blusher..>.<..
Not a good thing le if kept being called tomato face..sobz..I jz dun like it..
Post a Comment