Back to Jail...w/h my Darling..

Sigh..I'm back to Sunway le..
Back to the world all by myself..

Anyway, it is not as serious as jail la..
At least I do get more freedom if compared back at home..
But jz that I've to depend everything on my own..
I find that I do have a lot of free time when around PG as I dont have to do any of the household chores..Now only I realised that a lot of time is spent on those cooking cleaning tasks..How I wish I dun hav to do all these over here..Not that I'll have more time to study..but more time to sleep..Hehe..
Been sleeping till noon throughout the holidays..which is the only enjoyable thing..
Cz I wont have to suffer from coughing when I was asleep..
Sigh..When only I'll recover from cough cough leh?
Really torturing leh for every sentence I made, I had to cough once..
Sobz..Shut my mouth up is the only solution..=X..Not that will completely stop the cough..but somehow it will be lesser..Sigh..

Reached here by noon..Meaning that I departed in the early morning..as early as 7.30am..
Spent more than 3/4 hours on unpacking stuffs n cleaning my room..
The dust is so damn thick..n out of no where comes a lot of ants..Been killing them a lot today..Still not really done with the tidying job..Continue later or tmr..*Tiring*

Oh yea..found out one new thing about the hostel..
For those that still not yet back, here is an update..
The security seems to be tighter than it used to be..
The guard is given a task to keep an eye on the gals' block..sitting near to the lift..disallow guys to enter or sth lidat..Watch out yea..XD
But still..I duno how some guys manage to enter the gals' block..They really have their ways..Geng~

For sure you would be wondering what the hell I'm back such early before sem break ends..
My answer is..I dont like sitting bus..not that I like travelling by car..but the time taken is comparatively shorter..so it is somehow better..
Since my dad is down here for some convention thingy..So I've no choice but to follow lo..
Most of the gals are coming back on this Sat by bus..
Two days duration wont make much differences I guess..this is the only excuse to console myself for leaving PG so soon..
Anyway, I'm not alone here..Ting was back on Tues..I've accompany so wont be that lonely..
Jz that I'll be disturbing her revision for exam..Hiak Hiak..

#Oh baby, I'm missing you
We used to love so strong
Tell me where did we go wrong
Oh baby, I'm missing you
They say I'll learn to forget
But it sure ain't happened yet#

Of all..including family, friends and food..the next thing that bothering me is my darling - k800i..
I'm back here without my k800i..*Sobbies*
It is still under 'surgery' in 'hospital'..somewhere in Klang..
The stupid hp guy didnt keep his promises..He said my hp will be settled in 3 days time..
In the end, it's almost one week n still..I cant get my hp back..
Sigh..this is the thing that disturbing me whether should I come back here without it..
More 'surprisingly' was that..he said might have to wait till Monday only can get it back..
What the?!This means no difference whether I come back on Thurs or Sat..
Sad sad..So sad..So many days living without it d..Misses it so much..
So not used with other hp..I wont change my heart any how as in change my love to other hp..
I'll continue waiting for its return..XD

Our 1st sem results are out..
But I dont bother to check it out..
All I know is everyone's results are of satisfaction..almost excellent for some..
Congrates to those HDs (High distinction) or distinction scorers..
I know I wont be those lucky ones..
Still got one subject - Dynamics left unknown..We guess that might be caused by Keith didnt finish marking the paper..
So I'll jz check the results all together tmr..Once n for all..
Lalala~
So stop asking about my results..Cz I really din have a look at it YET
*Fingers Crossed*

0 comments: