A review on Monash KL new campus

Been slacking in blogging again.However, guess this time is not that serious yet..LoLx..
The 1st week of second semester is not over yet..
But who says that can only do a report abt it after it is over leh?

1st day of uni..didnt make me feel like back to school lo seriously..
Somehow it was like get to meet up with all the course mates again after the break..
It made me feel good..=)..beside having to wake up early..no more waking up at noon..XD
Not in any bit of study mood at all..Still in holiday mood deeply..
But I guess this is perfectly normal for normal human, right??
U guys better agree on that, if not u r consider abnormal by me..XD..
Though I'm jz a nobody la..Hehe..

As u all know, Monash KL has its own new campus in Bandar Sunway d..
N it's officially in use starting from this semester in July..
As in all Monash KL students are allocated in this newly built campus..before this, for last semester only medicine students get to have their classes over here..
It's quite an effort to move all the equipments, books n staffs to the new campus even though the old campus at Sunway College is not far from the new one..
So a big round applause for the authorities involved first..before I get into the bad comments on this new campus..LoLx..

Let's get started with the lecture theaters..
All our lecture theaters are situated at the basement of all buildings..where the network coverage of our cellphones is almost flat dead..n the chairs are designed like what we used to have in our dewan kuliah in high school..heard that Taylor's college also has the same kind of chair-table combination..Unlike the ones we have in Sunway college/ KDU PG..
In short, the lecture theaters are designated for the purpose of isolating the students from the outside world n preventing students from fishing during lectures..
What a smart design they have made..but a bad start for the students..*Sobbies*
Though it is with good intention..but I dont think the students will appreciate it..at least I wont..

Initially..thought that might get lost in the new campus as it gives me the feeling that the compound is relatively big compared to the old campus..
But till this moment, everything still goes well la..Have yet to get sesat in nowhere..
Now I'm quite clear with which school is in which block..
N for ur info, School of Engineering building has the most computers among all the other schools..Hehe..So we probably wont be facing the problem of insufficient computers in the future I presume..unless students from other school intrude our domain lo..Hoho~
Till this stage, I'm pretty sure that Engineering ppl should have known that School of Engineering is in Building 5..If u dont, then u better knock ur head n make this clear now..or else dun call urself as an Engineering student..Men-siasui-kan..LoLx..

Next comes the library..
Hm..Din really have my hands on the facilities yet..
But it looks pretty cool..with 3 levels in a curve building..quite an elegance look..=)
It is equipped with a two doors lift too..Hehe..
One thing good is that..we can actually bring in our bag..food n drinks are allowed too..=P
Besides normal table n chairs, they have provided us with sofa chairs as well..the only irritating thing is that..the sofa is red in colour..Dun worry..I wont choose not to have a seat solely because of the colour..As long as it's comfy, I can still bear with it..XD

Another thing that is TERRIBLE about the new campus is the cafeteria..
The food there is not only with bad taste n yet Expensive..
Oh dear..I've no clue how am I supposed to endure through at least one n a half year..provided if I'm going to overseas after the 2nd year..
Food is the most important thing but u see what the authorities have done..
So disappointing la..Aihz..
I want my favourite yong tau foo to be sold in this new campus la..To the very least, it is considered acceptable back in Sunway campus..*Sigh*

What to do ne?
Four options :-
(1) Spend big bucks
(2) Ikat perut/ On diet
(3) Eat outside campus
(4) Made our own food
The 1st one..I mm seh dak la..already spent so much on text books d..almost RM200 ah..@#$%^& ;
The 2nd choice is so unhealthy..hmm..when did I bother to care abt healthy diet? LoLx ;
For the 3rd option..we've been doing this for two days d..It is not the distance that matters most but the bloody hot weather as we have to go on foot..not really encouraging lo..
The 4th one..It sounds good..but ppl like me where got so free doing such a thing early in the morning wor..I rather sleep lor..
So in conclusion..I'm gonna starve through this sem.......................*Sigh*

Regarding the everyday walk from hostel to campus..
It's still within walking distance..so not too bad..
Kinda good for morning walk..At least the sun is not that glaring in the morning but not in the afternoon lo..
Anyway, I'm all sweat when reaching uni lo..so everyday gonna be smelly smelly..Hahax..So better stay away from me..*Evil*
Well, there is shuttle bus service provided..But it is not FOC..Unless raining..If not I wont spend unnecessary lo..
There's sth funny..As we are at the opposite side of the road, so we need to cross the busy road in order to reach Monash entrance..then there are guards that actually standby to stop the upcoming cars n give way for us to cross the road..Wakaka..Like primary kids only..LoLx

Hm..Talking about the lecturers..
It's like even worse compared to last sem lo..How I wish there is another Dr. Lan there..He is the best lecturer so far..Hehe..
This sem really duno how to die d..=.=..Die standing..
N the mid sem break is not in the middle of the semester lo..almost end of the sem d..Hoho~
It seems to be scarier somehow..
So fast get to noe abt the schedule for labs n projects d..
Like a lot tougher from last sem..Chamz Chamz..
No matter how worse it gonna be..jz try my best to accomplish each task..then no regrets le ba..

Abt my results for 1st sem..
Hmph..not goin to announce my results though..
Just a small note over here..which is..the academic scholarship has got nothing to do with me anymore..I dont stand a chance to be entitled for it also..
However..I still have to work hard for sake of 1st honour ba..

Guess that's all for now..
Even though there are still things that I want to talk abt..but they are not suitable for the title above..
So till here..*P.E.A.C.E*

0 comments: