Last night of freedom

As the title stated above, this saturday night is my last night of total freedom..Not like I'm dying soon or end of the world la..LoLx..it's jz before year end reaches lo..Hoho..

Well, quite a happy night..at least didnt waste it by jz staying at hostel, doing routine stuffs..
Went "Cui Cui Shui" with some frens to 'cui shui' lor..Hahax
Only me n Hui were the one that havent eaten our dinner..Others went there jz to have some drinks..I was really really hungry le..almost 10pm le ah..Huhu~
Then we chit chat..talk abt east..talk abt west..LoLx..
There were 8 of us..This was the first time we gathered again after Redang trip..Hehe..
But not to worry la..Still got plenty of time ahead..Cz all also from Engineering course de..

We played some games too..hehe..
Now only I know that there are still ppl not familiar with UNO cards game lo..hahax..This kind of game to me is like as common as how ppl played congkak in the old days..XD
We've played all sorts of games that we can think of other than plain UNO..
At least I've tried hard to think..N that's all that I could think of..Should hv more de..but I cant really talk much la..Kept coughing..So thinking of playing sth that wont need much function on my throat..But still shout a lot..haha..too excited d ba..Ended up hurt my fingers pula..=.=..Small matters la..will be fine de..
Anyway, really play like sot sot d lo..Haha..din follow the rules when having Hui around..But truly enjoy it..Hehe..Rules are meant to be broken, agree? Hehe

There are some photos taken..But is not with me..See..Days without K800i are so cham..Cannot share out the photos in my blog..SK ah SK..Remember to send me those photos o..Hehe..

Uni gonna commence on this Monday..
So so SOON that my sem break is going to come to an end..
3 weeks of break..the usage is considered quite satisfactory la..
I've done what I wanted most..although there are still some missing parts here n there Especially when I dont get to enjoy nice food due to the stupid sorethroat then flu then cough..
Of coz I din touch on any studies la..Not even the slightest sight on books or something beneficial..Hehe..Only dramas..outing..sleeping..Enjoying life to the fullest..XD
Another missing part would be..I din get to meet all the ppl I intend to meet lo..Eg: Yin Ming, Kang Ying, Beh, Pei Qi, Yik Hung, bla bla bla..........n the list goes on.............
Will have to wait till end of this year only can have the chance d..
It's okay..Be more positive..
There is a saying goes -- "Absence makes the heart grows fonder"..
Looking forward to that very moment..

Anyway, before that have to do the right things on the right timing 1st lo..Hehe..
Have to work hard for 2nd Sem..cz I noe deep down that I'm not born smart..
Not like everytime I would hav the lady luck strikes on me, helping me to go through one obstacle after another..
Hm..But I doubt that I could change my laziness so easily lo..
I still remember I've been saying almost the same thing to myself earlier on in Feb..
N see..What I've done on my studies?? *Sigh*
I better dun say so much le..Action speaks louder than words..
So Just Do It..n dun so much 'fei4 hua4' le..=.=

=Peace Out=

0 comments: