Just had a short talk with mum.
Glad that my lost Hotlink sim card problem will be solved once I got home ^^
Have been frantically searching for it for couple of times..turning the room inside out..it just doesnt appear..
*sigh* Forget about it..don't want to spend time looking for it anymore.
At least it is a good news that my number can still be retained :)
Mummy being Mummy...She is my best listener and advisor..
I was motivated after talking to her..thank you mummy <3
I was all lazy ever since the last lecture was done for this semester last Tuesday.
Taking my own sweet time to finish up the final year report..Oh yea! Did I mention we manage to get a 1-week extension for it? Dr. Raman is not as scary as I've in mind after all..hehe
{How's your report going? Have you started to prepare for your finals?}
"Still doing lorh..exam a...still quite long to go...haven't started.."
{When is it? 18th right? Do you realise that u only hv 10 more days??}
"Opps~~"
Haha..I think I'm someone who couldn't be really independent..
I need someone to constantly remind me about my priority which a convincing way..
Used to think that mum is very nag-gy..felt irritated most of the time when I was back home..LOL..but without the reminder, I'll probably slack all the way =X
N I started to realise myself nagging others as well..haha..I've inherited her nag-gy gene XD
----------------
Chit chat with veggie dear yesterday..It's by far the few chats with her, whereby both of us are stress-free..
It's always either me or she fully loaded with academic stress..
The chat sort of making me to think about life after studies..
Really don't wanna imagine my life if i were to stay in Aus n work..
I'll have to sacrifice all the heart-warming chatting n fun outing with the people I love..Is it really worth it? I've higher pay, more money...n so what?
.........Alright, I'll have to stop rambling..need to get the report done hopefully by today if not someone is going to pour in the complains...T_T
Can't wait to go back to see all you people!!~
Can I just skip the report, exams etc n get home soon???



2 comments:
i miss heart-warming chatting & fun outing =( it feels empty without you girls.
Hehe. We will be back to fill ur emptiness..hang in there!!
*HUGS TIGHT TIGHT*
Post a Comment