No idea why I jz dragged his songs into the playlist.
A lot of things are not explain-able I guess.
I always have this problem with Jay Chou's songs, in which I would not like his songs when I just listen to it for the 1st few times. In fact, I felt uninterested or even annoyed by his songs.
However, after listening for Nth time, I will sort of love it.
Haha. This leads me thinking about how I treat others things in life. Somehow true and applicable.
Things that I <3 at 1st sight would not last, but I will treasure more on things that I started to like it after disliking for awhile.
Such a random fact about me. =D
*久未放晴的天空
依舊留著妳的笑容
哭過 卻無法掩埋歉疚
風箏在陰天擱淺
想念還在等待救援
我拉著線 複習妳給的溫柔
曝曬在一旁的寂寞
笑我給不起承諾
怎麼會怎麼會 妳竟原諒了我*
#我只能永遠讀著對白
讀著我給妳的傷害
我原諒不了我
就請妳當作我已不在
我睜開雙眼 看著空白
忘記妳對我的期待
讀完了依賴 我很快就離開#
Was very touched by this song tonight. Even though I dont feel much connected with the lyrics.



0 comments:
Post a Comment