New Aussie Prime Minister

If you think that World Cup is the hottest news in the paper now..
If you think that England got into the 2nd round is a big hot news..
If you are excited with the beginning of Wimbledon match..
I shall provide you with another piece of shocking news @@

O.O A new Prime Minister has been born in Australia!
The new Prime Minister is a SHE!
She is officially the 27th Aus Prime Minister on 24th June, 2010.
She is the Australia's first female Prime Minister!!
---> Julia Gillard

Oh well, since I didnt follow up what has happened and all.
If you want to know more, you can simply Google it!~

*shameful*
Living in this country but do not pay any attention to its political movement.

Sigh~ *hide my face*
I don't like reading.
But this could not be the excuse for me not to be concern about the operation throughout national and international region.
Must learn to be slightly more aware of what's happening around us.

0 comments: