Have we ever crossed path?

Was supposed to resume my engine to study for the last paper today after 2 days of rest.

Well, I did read okay :/
But my progress was only 1 lecture ++ up to now. *Bravo bravo* =.=!

I'm feeling so rejoiced tonight..
To find out how amazing people are connected and friendships are made.

Not sure if you ever aware of this:
In the same frame of life...
在同一个生活包厢内,许多的人生故事在同时上演着。
或许,你其实就出现在某某人的生活当中;只是你从未察觉或停下脚步回头看看跟你擦肩而过的人与事。

Strangers today might be friends tomorrow.
You might not keep in touch forever with all your friends you have today.
But each and everyone of them does make a difference in your life.

Before tonight, I only knew about reminiscence of good old times with old buddies.
However, tonight I learn about reliving the past with people you called them strangers sometimes ago and now friends. You have been through the same thing and have gone to the same place at the same time. And now you can exchange stories of what have happened at each other end upon the same frame of life.

Isn't it amazing how people cross path and only those who stop by, spend time together would become buddies?

This affectionate post was triggered by my friend, who randomly went to read my older blog posts.
Quoted from KM:
"It gives me a feeling as if i just went into someone's old store room and started to dig out pictures and old stuff..old and dusty, yet memorable.""


Full of imagination, but very well said. (=

0 comments: