Upset with it because it has been done badly..
Well, you may think that this yimei is underestimating herself again~
But this is really no joke. I was all trembling and nervous since I woke up.
Mind you, I had only like <1.5hr of sleep that night..only got contact with our lab demo, Ruby at 10pm and understood the results slightly more by 11pm..my presentation slides were only done by 3AM. Everything is like so last minute..*sigh*
I hv handled the part to work with stress, but not to present under inner-tension.
If you ever realize, I always got very nervous with presentation.not very but VERY VERY nervous!!
That's why I am not studying commerce..I cannot imagine if I've to do numerous presentations within a week..
Someone just told me that all you need to do is to present more then..although this seems like the last ever option that you would consider..
"Conquer the fear, if not fear will conquer you."
It's easy to say it, but not easy to turn that into action.
At this point, I cannot do anything to change the damage done for the presentation.
But probably to improve myself..to speak in public..this is really sth that I dislike most, but at the same time envious at those with high level of confident..
It wasn't that bad when i was doing it alone, but on the very moment words coming out from my mouth were not linked to my brain..I ended up reading the notes that I've prepared in a very fast pace..until everyone could feel my nervous aroma n knew that I cant wait to finish it asap..SO TERRIBLE!! *RAWR*
Thinking back the scene, really hate myself for being so nervous..FOR WHAT??!
Not like the examiner or the audience is gonna eat you up..=.=!! Why you have to be so nervous???!!
Since the presentation is sooooo important, should have been more steady, or act steady..Can someone teach me how to remove the panic button? 30% is a very huge amount, it can make a lot of difference in terms of whether a yes or no for my 1st honour title..*kiss goodbye* to my 1st honour T_T
Okay~ this would be the very last time for me to be all grumpy about the presentation. Hope I didnt cause anyone of u to feel sick of talking to me.
Thanks for all the encouraging prayers and wishes. But I'm sorry with the disappointing failed outcome.
And Jun, dont forget about the building 75 coffee is on you, definitely!!
Me Chyi Rene Jun
Housemates!(3 out of 4 are ChemEng)
A million thousand dollar worth photo..taken with our supervisor(a famous researcher in nanomaterials)P/S: It's a relief after talking to Dr Huanting today. The conversation is sort of P&C due to some issue. Basically just got to know that our lab results are considered quite good. He wasn't really expecting much from few weeks of work. =D



0 comments:
Post a Comment