Me Want Go Home

My current PM on msn is "我要回家。马上立刻即时"
N I really wish so.

2 more weeks to be home.
Do you think it's very soon? But, I think otherwise.
It is a bad idea to keep counting the days, because it only minus 1 for each passing day. Whereas if you dont count, then you will be more excited to find out that the days to be home are drawing closer than u expect.
Don't know what theory is this.

Congrates to those Chem Eng students who have completed their finals for this semester.
So demotivating larh~
They have finished exams before I've even started my 1st paper.
In addition, Sia (my housemate) is flying home tomorrow
NOOooooooo~ I dont like the idea of finishing the exams late..especially when I really keen of going back Msia.
Why?!! Why set my exams to end so late?
What other kept telling me: "Think positively, you have more time to prepare, not so rush..etc etc"
But not like I'm making full use of the time to study. *guilty*
If I were to choose, I really dont mind to hv a rush timetable this round in order to go home earlier n for a longer period.

Sigh. Things wont just go according to how you wish for sometimes.
Perhaps, God wants to teach me to be patience.
Alright. I should stop complaining before getting scolded by those that don't get to go home.
Please be contented 知足常乐

Side track no. 1:
Btw, all the best for Sunway Mechatronics students 1st paper tomorrow.
Dodo, if you ever read this, haha..remember to study hard and grab HD in order to fulfill scandal =D

Side track no. 2:
Just completed Gossip Girl Season 2. LoL I know I'm slow. Have been watching Taiwan series lately. Downloading Season 3 now. Will try to catch up before Season 4 is released. :D

0 comments: