Time to study =X

Just realise my blog posts hit 300 for the previous post. *Dancing happily*
But I doubt I've posted all 300..some are still in draft mode, which I cannot be bothered =X

Yesterday was a mixture of HaPpInEsS + GuIlTiNeSs..
Yesterday was the 1st day of the start of Monash Sem 1 2010 exam period.
But that doesnt concern me, cz my 1st paper has 1 more week to go.
N guess what? I'm still pretty relax..not stressing about the finals yet.
WORSE still, went out for the whole day until late night with friends, had fun like exams are over. *tsk tsk* So terrible.
Lord of Fries with Indian sauce *slurp slurp* Bought it before the shop closed :P

can you feel (see) the love on Dr.Goh's face? Haha..it is the natural shadow by the way.

My long awaited egg tartttt...*Satisfaction*

Actually, it is the Light In The Winter event brought us to the city. However I've no idea how the calculation thingy work..I did try to understand, but give up somehow =.= More of like jz having fun taking pictures with the imitated sun which you can see from afar in the city..Hee~
Chyi:"The sun is in my hand!" LOL

Freddoooooooo in winter ^^ Thanks lotz to our Mr. driver aka Mr. photographer. Despite that u r tired, but u still keep ur promise n go with us. Appreciate it!

After home, had an awesome 'yum char' session with some cute friends.
Just that I was not present at the scene.
N the internet line wasnt really smooth..but oh well, it really put a big smile on me for the night. Miss u people so much..can't wait to join in the talk for real~~

That's why I'm filled with guilt now..even though I still feel happy. @@
I'm so gonna be blaming myself if i didnt do well for the finals in which I should hv plenty time to prepare. *Grrrr*

Enough of fun and play time.
I MUST Start My Study tomorrow (as in today)

0 comments: