That 1st paper was quite a combination of easy+hard.
We have 4 lecturers teaching this subject. I'm sorry to say this, the management lecturer (who is a CEO) was really lazy. Haha. 80% of the questions were exactly the same as pass year. But this only contributed like 30% of the paper.
I wish I did not spend so much time on memorising.
Again, I would be very regretful if I did not do my best.
Humans! Always contradicting themselves!!
However, the engineering economy part was quite a killer of the paper, especially the true false questions. There were 20 T/F in total. Perhaps u might think tat must be very easy.
It is easy if the question is as simple as "World Cup is conducted every 4 years. T/F?"
It is twisting here and there, and I ended up with a lot of 'False' answers because I think the lecturer is cunning @@
I would rather Eugene gave us more numerical problems to compensate this true false section.
Thankfully that I saved the true/false section for the last. Time management during exam is very important. Luckily I don't follow the sequence. Others who are stuck at the true/false did not have enough time for the other sections.
Whether I did well or not, I've no idea.
Everyone has been saying that this subject is a minimum of Distinction.
I'm a bit more greedy, I wish for a HD. *hmmm..*
I hardly slept the night before the exam. Only had 1.5 hr of sleep.
But it feels so good when you know you have tried your best.
Hopefully I can maintain the good form for the 2nd/last paper in 10 days time.
Right after the exam, we 'chiong' to Mt Dandenong!
Haha..I know, this is C-R-A-Z-Y!~
My body was telling me to sleep, but my heart says GO~ LoL
Well, me n Jun have been planning to go Mt Dandenong to take photos ever since the start of the semester..We thought we will hv the time to go since the timetable is quite empty, but who knows the research has taken us so much time.
Whenever it is sunny, we need to go lab; n cloudy/rain when we have a bit of time to spare. :(
N the weather looked good after the paper...so we decided to go despite the tiredness (with my 1.5 hr sleep T_T)
The other reason is to tempt the housemate who has gone back to Msia, she wanted to go Mt Dande too XD
Winter season n mountain top. It's enough said that the temperature is gonna be low low low.
It's freaking cold. Haha. The weather was still good when we arrived. But it got cloudier n more windy after our lunch. *frown n frozen* Dont get to see the skyline of Melbie.
This is what they called The Skyline of Melbourne
becoz the city of Melb is floating among other region lands.
(This picture was taken with my noob Sony digital cam during my 1st visit to Mt Dande last year October.)
However, it was really fun spontaneous outing.
Of course, the participants have contributed the major factor to the FUN ^^
Hope to go Mt Dande with a nice, sunny weather again :))

The gay couple with good food:P

Hui^2 and Chyi's 1st visit to Mt Dande, n my 1st visit to Ms Maple's Tea Room *love*
Ended my day with a 5-hr of nap.
Pardon me with my deep sh*t sleeping time. =X



0 comments:
Post a Comment