From one of the weather forecast online,
Warning Summary at issue time - Severe weather warning for destructive winds for the Central forecast district.
Forecast for the rest of Thursday - Cloudy. Scattered showers. The chance of thunderstorms from the late morning. Winds northwesterly averaging 50 to 65 km/h tending westerly up to 50 km/h during the morning then tending west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h later in the evening.
According to my friends, some places had power outage due to fallen trees etc etc.
The power of Destructive wind @@.
Indeed, the strong wind over here is no joke.
Still remember there was once, I could barely walk in the wind even though I've tried so hard to move forward. It would be funny to look at me because I was as though stepping at the origin point. In fact I was guessing if I stop 'walking forward', I might be blown away or fell onto the ground. huhu~
Last night, I could hear the wind blow strongly n clearly as though I'm outside the house. No joke!
Usually we have rain in Malaysia; one thing distinctive over here is that rain doesnt fall often. But once it is triggered, it becomes a thunderstorm.
You no longer hear rain dropping, but hails attacking the earth.
Listening to Red Jumpsuit Apparatus songs
This verse kinda hit me instead of the chorus.
"I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven"
Are you my Guardian Angel?
~直到清晨6时,陪伴我的只有狂风暴雨(冰雹)~



2 comments:
If I were to be there, most probably I do not need to buy air ticket to fly back to malaysia aledi =)
LOL..i didnt know ur blog user name is Little Brat..was wondering who is it..
Yesh! U r so thin!! If the strong wind blow from malaysia then good, u can come visit Melb!
Post a Comment